Reviews for A Valentine in the Water
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 3/18/2017
That was an amazing story. You captured them perfectly. The bickering was like watching them on screen. That last chapter was well worth the wait. And the way Booth always tells her, "I know you Bones." Just overall amazing.
karaokejunkie chapter 28 . 7/1/2009
Wonderful story! I loved all the bickering and the interactions of Brennan and Booth throughout. Made me feel for both of them at times. I hope to read more like this one. Thanks for writing!
LAIsobel chapter 28 . 5/17/2009
This was nice story... :o)

But I think I miss something in the end. It seems to be un-ended to me... just like something is missing... I am not sure. Sorry.

But I liked it :o)
ghlover8907 chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
i jsut read this story and i loved it! I also saw that you use spoilers if ya dont mind where do ya get your at?
ShimpsRock chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
damn i forgot how much I love valentine's day... to bad im always flying

Cant wait to read more!
123465789 chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
hi. i.d like to know the websites you find spoilers at. by the way i love your writing style and love that you update quickly. just stumbled on your stories today and i.m addicted.
go get it chapter 23 . 1/12/2009
Great to read a FF that actually uses proper grammar and spelling! Also, one that has a plot beyond getting B&B in bed. I'd like to know the addy's of the spoiler sites you mentioned several chapters back. You can email me at . Please put Bones Spoiler Sites in the title so I don't just delete it. Thanks. And please keep writing FF's like this one. If you're into JAG, FF's that have a plot, take a read at mine. They're archived at the Harmy Board under Timer. They are NOT the usual romantic mush and actually have plots/action like the series. Plus there's quite a bit of humor, if I do say so myself.
next chapter 28 . 12/5/2008
Aw, this is sweet. I actually really like it. Can't wait to read the rest ) . What is the website you use for finding the spoilers?

Hope you update soon!
Unt0uChAbLe chapter 14 . 11/30/2008
LOL. Flowers die. Chocolates make you fat.

LOL. Nice job, indeed.
Unt0uChAbLe chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
haha. nice chapter. pretty good writing as well! especially in writing brennan, her dialogue is really tricky sometimes. but you did an exceptional job! i even chuckled when she responded to hodgin's saying: "there's no way to tell the kind of education the victim had."

:) nice job.
csimesser1 chapter 28 . 11/11/2008
that was good loved it
csimesser1 chapter 27 . 11/11/2008
tha twas cute loved it
kimmiej77 chapter 28 . 11/9/2008
ah what happens next, sequel please! excellent story
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
YOU HAVENT GIVEN UP ON THIS STORY HAVE YOU?

weeps...
daisy07 chapter 28 . 11/3/2008
I have really enjoyed reading this story. You had a good plot and your characters were very believable. Loved the ending!

Thank you.