Reviews for Stay
Yup, i cried
OrangeJellyfish chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Oh shit...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
The feels...i already knkw im gonna cry at some point ;-;
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Lemme guess, the wife is bubblegum-bitch
narutoheartsme chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
You know, I was very hesitant about reading this. When you, the author had wrote that this was based on a song I immediately searched up the music video online. I knew that the song would tie to the storyline and I wasn't wrong. The meaning of the song was a major warning to me along with the genre you inserted (romance and angst). I was rambling to my brother if I should read it and he would give me an answer but I would say no to it. Finally he got mad and told me to read the dn book and to get out of his room ( he came to my room later to say sorry and that if I can refrain from interrupting his gaming). Anyways I read this story and wow. I was hurt by Sasuke's actions and frustrated with Naruto's. But I held through and I am so happy that I did. Most of the time I would be disappointed that Sasuke and Naruto didn't end up together but that wasn't the case here. I liked that Naruto finally started to love his life, a life without Sasuke. I am happy with the ending and I feel no need to read the sequel because the author ended it on good note. Yeah Naruto is with someone other than my otp but this story was good and REAL. I loved it. So thank you for writing this. (Because I am a bit curious on the actual ending I will be reading right after I finish this review)

I recommend this story to all. Even if you don't like That Sakura is Sasuke's wife or that in Naruto ends up with Gaara, it's a great read!

Thank you! Please continue to write more Naruto Yaoi stories if you can!
nicethief chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
This is a wonderful story, written by a truly talented writer. My best wishes to any other story u may write
Xyra Kaze chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I can really imagine Gaara being so formal because he feels out of place! A dat? sweet man!
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
YAY! GAARA! Gaara can make naruto feel better! Kiba was soooo going to have a heartattack or put in an abduction case my the police! LOL
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
I was waiting for this mental breakdown. I really did cry when naruto said he was alone and that he needed sasuke! It sounds more like an addiction than love in my opinion, so maybe being cut off is better for him!
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I can't believe that kiba would do something like that, but i'm glad that it gave naruto a wakeup call, he really needed it! At the end i actually thought that sasuke was going to like shoot naruto or something...
Xyra Kaze chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I wish i had someone to bail me out of work like that! the teasing between these two is really sweet. Naruto is really just going to work himself into a depression!
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
The song for this story is really amazing! When i read the first two lines of the story i got really excited but then i realized that it was just a flashback and then yeah... i don't think i would be able to stay calm if i bumped into the woman that the love of my life married.

I feel soooo sorry for naruto and sakura actually, because neither of them deserve what sasuke is doing to them!
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I'm glad that naruto and kiba are actually friends in this story! There are so many where they just fight, but i really like this better! Sasuke is such an ass for doing this to poor little naruto!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I was actually very weary of reading this story and i had to have a long debate on whether to read it or not, but i am extremely glad that i did! I almost started crying when Naruto begged sasuke to stay, i could practically feel the emotion dripping from it! One more thing is that i adore the car that you chose for sasuke! By far my favourite car!