Reviews for Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Mickey12Boo chapter 4 . 2/5
" It does me to babe, it does me to "

My favorite line in this chapter lmaooo
Luzith chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Excellent!
The Ghosts of Io chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Great idea, (I love the wee!chester abused trope) but wow you need puctuation, dump the annoying author notes and a good beta reader.
Of course seeing the fic was uploaded several years ago, I guess it doesn't matter.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
omg...awesome story
wiggles chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
There are no spaces between quotation marks.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Amazing story! I love it! :D
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
love this story
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
AHHHHHH How can you leave it there like that and there be no sequel! TT that's just... mean! ...so anyway awesome fic! pleasepleaseplease update with more (the sequel) soon! :D
pariah wilson chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
"Was it the right way to go or do you think it was overkill?"

well, this is far too late, but I'd really like to answer that question.

It wasn't overkill- that's the wrong word for this.

This being; a motiveless kidnapping by the obvious suspect, to begin with, an armed kidnapping and assault, in a public place, during a press conference, perpetrated against the candidate's grandson and son in law, public assault and battery of a small child followed by a public brawl, after which the candidate's grandson is publicly taken to hospital for his injuries while the son in law is publicly dragging two bodies out of the press conference building in order to commit a premeditated double homicide.

No, nobody's going to notice that.

Not overkill...this is Farce. Sorry! But since you asked, I thought you should have an honest answer, for future reference.

I wish I knew how to make this private, but I'm sure you can delete it?
Jada Ryl chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
Please tell me you're going to write a sequal to this! I really, really like what you've done with it. It's so fitting. But with that ending... Pretty please with a cherry on top?
My Achilles Heel chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Isn't Mary's dad's name Samuel? Or did you change it because of Sam and Dean not being Mary and John's real kids and it would be kinda awkward with Samuel and Sam? Great story either way.
ForeversNobody chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
o - you're evil! evil i tell you! :'( dont make mary die! ive always hated that about the show
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 18 . 4/24/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written and you have a talent for writing. I will admit that I cried quite a few times while reading this, and I got goosebumps a lot as well. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. :)
azab chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
loved it great job :
browneyedchic chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
another good chapter! Poor little Dean! that was so sad. Good Job :)