Reviews for Faltered
simys chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Will John ever be coming back?
ObsidianRadiance chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
I'm really liking this. Please update!
hunterofspirits chapter 15 . 6/30/2009
more please...
SciFiRN chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
Great chapter, I loved that you added more hunters and the Bobby defended Dean. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for updating.
Gala000085 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Yay! Great to see an update on this story! Another great chapter.
pris chapter 15 . 3/30/2009

great to see this updated

hope for more
babyreaper chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
So glad you have posted a new chapter, it's been a while. I don't really like Sam so far, I hope he improves, I'm a Dean fan anyway. Pity the chapter was so short. Really enjoyed reading it though, please update again soon, Can't wait to see whats happening next.
Endgame65 chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
My God you're back. Decent chapter, there were a few spelling and grammatical errors but altogether not bad. Keep up the good work.
Moony McGoogly chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Finally! Updates! Huzzah Huzzah! I actually haven't been reading a lot of the stories I subscribed to right away- but I had to read this :]

Gala000085 chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
This was so good! Possibly one of my favourite chapters so far!
rodney215 chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
I loved the update, but I have to admit I don't like Sam treating Dean that way. It's just so sad.
pris chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
you go dean!

although it is sad that sammy kinda doesn't want dean around
babyreaper chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
Great chapter, didn't like Sam dumping Dean for his new found friends, hope he learns soon that it's family that counts, Is Dean in trouble, because of the fight? Update soon can't wait for the next chapter.
Endgame65 chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
Good chapter, Dean's finally fighting back. Sam, the little stinker, is already slighting him. How rude.
SciFiRN chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
Man, I think Dean should have at least slapped Sammy...stupid kid being heartless to his brother (yeah, I know they're just kids, but still...).

Go, Dean go! Dean found his voice and his backbone, I love it. Oh, we can't have a big, black muscle car with lots of horse power but we can have a pretty black filly and I think that's perfect :)