Reviews for Get Low
BlooKisses chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love it! I was just listening to this song, too...

And what about the pasta?
Tara chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Good lemon, really sexy :)
yvonna chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i liked it, but what happened to the pasta?
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved it

Zombie-chan94 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Lolz, you should have ended it with the water boiling over. xD
The Last Lost Continent chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
If that was me, I would've been like, 'Hold up! Pasta!'

this story was hilarious. I was muttering this song under my breath the entire time... :) The lemon was actually pretty good! Might wanna add some more description though.

“Chocolate? Fudge? In an easily portable pastry form?”- best line ever :) And I'm sorry about your dad. My mom was the same way... my dad was the cool one :)
biawutnow chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Chocolate? Fudge? In an easily portable pastry form?

lol...I love how you characterized Mello XD Awesome job
gg chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Umm... Well something tells me their not hungry... And something tells me that water boiled over.
Jess chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
lol ironic i was listening to this song as i was reading this fanfic and i honestly am in love with it lol one more thing

lol i lied two more things lol i love how they hear this song and they both tense up and matt was like about to rape mello lol
Minami Nishimura chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
yays D

that was really good.u write lemons hard to believe this was your first one. XD.i wouldnt even attempt writing a lemon.i like to read them tho XD lol
NostalgicDaydream chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I love how you got the word 'fanfiction' in there so cleverly. Most people wouldn't have noticed it because it fits in there so well, but I was reading Mello's funny sentence over and over again. You should write more of these, you're really very good at them. (I feel British after saying that...)
flamablechoklit chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
You did fine, especially for your first lemon! Good job x3
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Lol Love this1 It's amazing what guys will do when there bored XD I always blush too when I write lemons. It's hard! You did an excellant job! Way-to-go!
Morwynn Nightwitch chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
But I wanna tell everyone!

Honestly, Kyoko, I don't see you for a week and this is what you get up to? Tsk, tsk.

P.S. Saturday. Halloween Party. FLY is helping out. Be there. Bring my costume.((Well, yours actually...)) Or I will steal all of Mello's chocolate and won't share any with you.

XOXO, Kana-chan