Reviews for Chance
roseberrygirl chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Gosh I wouldn't want to be the one to break it to James.
roseberrygirl chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
James is a pig, either he grabbed her and bruised her, or he made her carry too much luggage, not a gentleman.
roseberrygirl chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I bet James's "friend" is a woman and he is a cheater, or thats my guess anyway ;O)
roseberrygirl chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Really enjoying the story so far :o)
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great first chapter!
obsessed1012 chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
This was such a great story line. Everything between them is just perfect and sweet and endearing and so many other things I can't think of at the moment. Absolutely loved this one.
paulineta chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Here's a huge AWWW!

It was very sweet and, well fluffy...

I loved it
annaharding chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Very cute story. (I would like to know who the blond haired man was, that she hugged at the Italian restaurant,tho.) I also enjoyed that it was a quick read, but still had everything in it. Thanx for the enjoyment.
Broken.Bells chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
-sigh- Wonderful!
perduto amore chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
very cute. i enjoyed every minute of reading this story.
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Great story. It made me feel good at the end. :)

Miss G Lovett chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
eyay ! it took me like 30min to read this and I must say AMAZING eeyee love it !
vampylicious chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
What a lovely story. I really like your style of writing.
Willowby chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The alternating POV from one chapter to the next was an interesting device. It was like taking three steps forward, one step back, three more forward and so on. (and then the leap to the end...) :-)
twistedcoincidence chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
good lord. i am just now discovering what is the amazingness of your collection of writing. every piece is fantastic. you have a way of using words to create such an intimate story. love love love
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »