Reviews for Chance
sunpoet chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
*happy sigh* I'm really proud of Bella's growth through these last couple chapters-well, over the whole story, but especially the last two. And I think it's great that she was able to pull herself together on her own, and not with Edward's help. Which wouldn't have been wrong, but they're on equal footing this way. The ending was super sweet. Thanks for posting. Off to read some more of your fic. :)
Kalophonia chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Aww, what an adorable story!

I really enjoyed reading it. :]]

It's quite a pity, that it's so short, but I still really liked it.

Really cute! :]]
K Krystine chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
EllieBella chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
That was such a sweet, tender short story! I really enjoyed it! It was just the right length for what I needed tonight, too.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Such a beautiful story!
Pingping7 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
When I read that last sentence.. I just sighed and smiled. It just seems so sweet :)
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
that is so sweet..
arshi chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
awesum fic...luved it :)
Melolabel chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
So cute. Just love it. You come up with such fun little short stories. Well done, this one was sweet.
Amieforshort chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Really nice story, with alot of depth and feeling, something not always found in shorter works. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
MagicBliss chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Sweet story. I always love a happily ever after. Great job!
MagicBliss chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
YEAH! I'm about to jump out of my seat and do a cheer or something (and I don't cheer...ever!).
MagicBliss chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I'm glad this chapter was short. I hate when E/B are apart. It's always so sad. I'm hoping that James is with someone else, Bella is living with Angela (so she can quickly move in with Edward), and that she is ready to move on with Edward. Fingers crossed!
MagicBliss chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
YEAH! Finally a kiss...I know I shouldn't be quite so excited that she is cheating on her boyfriend...but really, who wouldn't cheat on their boyfriend if it were with Edward?
MagicBliss chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Aw...I need me some Edward!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »