Reviews for Chance
EllieBella chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
That was such a sweet, tender short story! I really enjoyed it! It was just the right length for what I needed tonight, too.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Such a beautiful story!
Pingping7 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
When I read that last sentence.. I just sighed and smiled. It just seems so sweet :)
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
that is so sweet..
arshi chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
awesum fic...luved it :)
Melolabel chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
So cute. Just love it. You come up with such fun little short stories. Well done, this one was sweet.
Amieforshort chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Really nice story, with alot of depth and feeling, something not always found in shorter works. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
MagicBliss chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Sweet story. I always love a happily ever after. Great job!
MagicBliss chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
YEAH! I'm about to jump out of my seat and do a cheer or something (and I don't cheer...ever!).
MagicBliss chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I'm glad this chapter was short. I hate when E/B are apart. It's always so sad. I'm hoping that James is with someone else, Bella is living with Angela (so she can quickly move in with Edward), and that she is ready to move on with Edward. Fingers crossed!
MagicBliss chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
YEAH! Finally a kiss...I know I shouldn't be quite so excited that she is cheating on her boyfriend...but really, who wouldn't cheat on their boyfriend if it were with Edward?
MagicBliss chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Aw...I need me some Edward!
MagicBliss chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
What a great way to get to know each other. I hope they do it again soon!
MagicBliss chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Sweet Edward. I love a man who knows what he wants...and he went out to find Bella. I'd leave James for Edward any night of the week!
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I think I was more disappointed than Bella was when the power came back on! Bummer! I was hoping for some great elevator sex or something!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »