Reviews for Chance
rain-waterfall chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
This was a great story. Short and sweet.
Archullen chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Cute story :)
edmom chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
that was a great story
tehrager chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
very sweet :)
miamiaka chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Im a huge fan of angst, but once in a while is good to read a story like yours. There is a little bit of it, but the romance and the fluff are more present. I loved the whole story, and I saw you have others too, so Ill check them out now. I just wanted to say that I loved it, again! :)
saranicole chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
This story was so cute! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Rococo-Bang chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
This is one of my favorite fanfics so far. It was so simple yet the story line was amazing and had just enough angst and love in it. You did a wonderful job, the beginning had me hooked. I just loved how you started.

Kudos.
Musehere chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Awe, very sweet. I really loved it. Great job!
Musehere chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I love this! It's very well written. Your characters are very human and believable and the story flows at such a nice pace. Even flipping back and forth between the pov's, I usually dislike that, but you're doing such a great job it's quite enjoyable. This last bit actually got me teared up at the end there. The way you built up to it was amazing. Great job so far. Can't wait to finish the rest. You actually had me hooked from the very first paragraph. I love the way you write.
Belward chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Love it! D
Neumzie chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
aw it was very cute and had good writing. the only thing im going to comment on was that you mentioned in the first chapter how edward looked like he had seen too much sadness in his life; you never explained that.
jenniblu421 chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
God, I love your stories. Seriously. But, I am going to have to slow down. If I don't then I am going to run out and be very sad...
saya.sen chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Your writing style is very unique, it almost has a pensive tone. It creates a wonderful atmosphere around your stories.
marigold123 chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Truly enjoyed your story. Your characters were expressive and I thought the storyline was sweet. thank you!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Loved this chapter! Sigh...
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »