Reviews for In Dreams
perspective21 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very realistic and moving. I really enjoyed this one. :)
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
My GAWD you are the queen of heartbreak!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh:( So sad! I love it though:) Great work!

-Lynn
kpatches007 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh wow. This made me cry! I luv your fred & hermione stories! Fantastic!
Neko-sama91 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
very well written. first of its kind that I've found so far. good job
NinjaHannah chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love this and you made me cry. Keep up the good work.
jessyka-katelyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great story! I have never actually thought of this pairing and I've grown to like it.

I like the concept of the story and I like how you stuck to the canon.

The end was sad :( I cried haha.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, you just broke my heart :(
SadieDeth chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
i was so close to crying it's not funny.

i miss Fred dearly, it was just cruel for JKR to kill him off.

great fic, i loved it. (:
Binka chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was beautifully written and I felt every emotion. If I'd have changed anything about DH it'd be the number of well known characters that were lost to the war, but I guess it wouldn't have been real. It was nice to see how perceptive George is, he knew they were both missing Fred despite Hermione never having even hinted at her feelings, but i suppose actions speak louder than words. The pain of losing someone is so immense that we'd all live under a daydream charm if we could. I wonder if the charm didn't work as well after Fred was gone because the possibility of the daydream had decreased to zero, and if this was something to do with magic in general or Hermione's own mind telling her it could never happen now. Sorry, i sometimes over analyse things. Thanks for such a fantastic piece.
ScHeMe chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
im gonna sound lyke a total retard but im crying my eyes out right now. im gonn admit i hve a crush on fred and george, and it makes me feel like i lost my gran cuz of the fact tht fred loses his and george is forced 2 survive life without his other half with out his twin brother. wen evr sum sez there names or the twins or evn harry potter,my heart hurts and i just feel like crying. ur a very good writer i think u rlly captured her pain and regret about not telling fred that she'd fallen in love with him.
TinkerBell658 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was a great fic. I actually started crying near the end. You should consider making this a longer story. A George/Hermione fic. Just a suggestion.
Pharies chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
The desperation. The pain. You used it well. You wrote this well. I could feel her pain. Her desperation. I loved taht.

Tori
NyxieCat chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
sad, but also beautiful..

I loved it :)
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Omgosh, that was so sad, but I loved it. Great job.