Reviews for A Funny Thing Called Fate
Brock's Geodude chapter 14 . 3/26
Needs to be spellchecked in a couple places (vial, not vile, for example) but overall this is really cute. :)
MyDemons47 chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
After all this time? Always XDDD
MyDemons47 chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Daryan have a heart? Whaaaaaaat?
MyDemons47 chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Really, Ema? Apollo? He's four years younger than you!
MyDemons47 chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Cats' shit lmfao
damedarkhat chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This is one of my favorite fics of all time. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
ladyrve chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
This is by far the best klavier and ema fanfic out there. It is so well done and everything makes sense. Not to mention good character development and the simmering chemistry that is left behind, between those 2. I'd say, a good job on that. :)
Ladyrve chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Yes Ema. Grab that ass while you still have the chance.
MadFox32 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read, by far. It's sooooo adorable. Everyone's in character, and the plot melted my heart lol.
Starship Artisan chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Read this in one sitting, and sincerely loved every minute of it! I especially liked the mix of the game timeline (and I was hoping for some conflict involving good ol' Kristoph) and overall the characterization, as well as plot, were perfect. Aside from some dialogue formatting, which I could look past since I loved reading this so much, this story is amazing! Great job!
Lexi1130 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Wow the thoight of Klavier being a forensic scientist was so mind boggling. Nice ending though for Ema and Klavier. KleMa forever 3
rokusan23 chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
update ._. its so good. awesome. great. stupendous. im out of vocab.
Clydell Humphries chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Naww, this was great to read! I loved it, thank you for providing me with such a touching Klema story.
Pi-Kyu chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
That was beautiful! Thank you for writing such heart-warming Klema story! Everything just fall in place perfectly and the chemistry between both of them, oh my god I wish I could pen it down like the way you did! Kudos!
Pi-Kyu chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
This is such a delightful story, I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot the entire time! I really like how ema warm up to klavier, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Ahh, to the next chapter I go!