Reviews for A Funny Thing Called Fate
ladyrve chapter 14 . 2/13
This is by far the best klavier and ema fanfic out there. It is so well done and everything makes sense. Not to mention good character development and the simmering chemistry that is left behind, between those 2. I'd say, a good job on that. :)
Ladyrve chapter 3 . 2/13
Yes Ema. Grab that ass while you still have the chance.
MadFox32 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read, by far. It's sooooo adorable. Everyone's in character, and the plot melted my heart lol.
Starship Artisan chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Read this in one sitting, and sincerely loved every minute of it! I especially liked the mix of the game timeline (and I was hoping for some conflict involving good ol' Kristoph) and overall the characterization, as well as plot, were perfect. Aside from some dialogue formatting, which I could look past since I loved reading this so much, this story is amazing! Great job!
Lexi1130 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Wow the thoight of Klavier being a forensic scientist was so mind boggling. Nice ending though for Ema and Klavier. KleMa forever 3
rokusan23 chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
update ._. its so good. awesome. great. stupendous. im out of vocab.
Clydell Humphries chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Naww, this was great to read! I loved it, thank you for providing me with such a touching Klema story.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
That was beautiful! Thank you for writing such heart-warming Klema story! Everything just fall in place perfectly and the chemistry between both of them, oh my god I wish I could pen it down like the way you did! Kudos!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
This is such a delightful story, I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot the entire time! I really like how ema warm up to klavier, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Ahh, to the next chapter I go!
Keameia chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
This was absolutely adorable! XD Believable, witty and quite addicting. I love the drunken dialogue and your style of writing. It's nice to see sophisticated and mature prose amongst all of the other fics out there in the fandom. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece and hope to see more~ :)
MagmarFire chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Now THIS was a very nice read. The ending was set up perfectly, in my opinion-a book ends ending. Our Ema has grown up, after all, and now she has that glimmerous fop to keep her company! :3

Excellent read. I feel a little sad that it has to end, but that only means that the author did a good job. I applaud you.
nijibug chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I just re-read this whole fic a second time and enjoyed it just as much if not more than the first!

I love your casual, witty prose, and you're such a natural with PoVs
nijibug chapter 14 . 2/2/2010
I read this all in one sitting, and I am completely charmed, both by your delightful characterization and impeccable pacing. I particularly appreciated Klav's haircut in the end, having always liked his younger hairstyle better. Thanks so much for a more than enjoyable read!
fire vixon chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
hay there

i am really enjoying this story update real soon as i want to find out what happens
KurukiXV chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Aww... this was a cute ending! Klavier came back AND he bought Ema a freakish gift that made her happy. Yay! Awesome fic!