Reviews for Guarding It All
Jessica chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
i REALLY like the story! i would encourage you to write some more because your work is excelent! im only 12 and every afternoon when i cpme home from school my eyes are glued to the computer screen :) i hope you keep writing... i SERIOUSLY hate cliffis :) they agrivate me :)

from a fan, Jessica :)

p.s. keep writing :)
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
This sounds really cool!
nightshadowlife chapter 44 . 11/27/2010
AWESOME STORY! Can't wait to see the next chapter, hope your hectic life takes a break so you can get the next chapter done!
Unknown chapter 44 . 11/19/2010
When are Bella and Edward going to have sex? Like seriously, they are both vampires and together yet stay up all night reading and talking?...wowwwww
LeeseeQ chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I'm wondering how Bella and the Cullens dare talk and share thoughts and ideas so freely when there is a HUGE chance that Aro is going to touch/read one of them, and will therefore know every derisive thought any of them have expressed about him? Not to mention he will know Bella let Rosalie drive the limo when she wasn't supposed to. It seems like he wouldn't take kindly to his directives being flaunted. I guess the Volturi characters are OOC, but it makes the story interesting. The story has fun and creative ideas, I'm enjoying it:)
mlee03 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I just found your story and finished chapter 3. I am loving it and can't wait to read the rest!
Giriath chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I don't see how this has so many reviews. The characters are emotionless and incredibly dumb. Must be all the girls swooning over an ever bigger idiot than canon Edward.
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Great Chapter :D x
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OMG !

THIS IS FLAMING FANSTASTIC ! X
Twigon chapter 44 . 9/20/2010
Hi! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your story. I've been reading it all the way from chapter one since yesterday, and I think you are doing GREAT! I would have left reviews on the other chapters, but since you have already updated until this point, I thought you wouldn't go back and look at previous reviews. Anyway, I am going to read your other storys after I finish on this review. Just so you know, I found this story in the La Tua Cantante (2000 club) community. Since you have such a good story, you definetly deserve those 2000 reviews. Sorry if I soud like a suck up/overly enthusiastic, but as I said, I love your story!
NannaRahRah chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
love it
Your Secret Admirer P chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
What's not to like?
Liz chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Do it! Do it!
soccrgrl25 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
EPOV might even earn a Stellar! I like it much better than Bella's.
soccrgrl25 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Between Er...ok? and Stellar! Not my favorite fan fic ever written (sorry!) but not bad either. Good job.
2,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »