Reviews for Guarding It All
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
"""Yes please." I smiled before adding. "It will be your punishment for dropping this nuclear-bomb of a surprise on me."

He sighed. "I guess I should have told you." He looked as though he was truly sorry. I was going to tell him that it was okay when he suddenly looked up, a mischievous glint in his eye. "But where would the fun be in that? I love pulling your strings and pushing your buttons!" He smiled.

He was definitely not forgiven.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Bring in my friends!" He smiled, motioning for me to let the Cullens in.

I stalked back over to the door and opened it to find the Cullens waiting patiently on the chairs set along the wall.

"Sorry, guys." I apologized. "I had to make sure everyone was decent. I didn't want you having to walk in on a blood bath. It would have been… well… bad, I guess. But Aro is the only one in there and he seems eager to see you again Carlisle." I smiled at Carlisle as he stood up, the family following suit.

"You guys may already know, but I would not suggest any skin to skin contact with Aro if you do not wish him to hear your thoughts." I reminded them before opening the tow large wooden doors and leading them in.

"Thank you, Bella. We have taken precautions." Carlisle smiled at me, waving a gloved hand at me.

"Very nice." I smirked. The fact that they had gloves on should piss Aro off to no end. Someone pop some kettle corn, this should be one hell of a show.""

Aro's quite weird!
Jessica chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
i REALLY like the story! i would encourage you to write some more because your work is excelent! im only 12 and every afternoon when i cpme home from school my eyes are glued to the computer screen :) i hope you keep writing... i SERIOUSLY hate cliffis :) they agrivate me :)

from a fan, Jessica :)

p.s. keep writing :)
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
This sounds really cool!
nightshadowlife chapter 44 . 11/27/2010
AWESOME STORY! Can't wait to see the next chapter, hope your hectic life takes a break so you can get the next chapter done!
Unknown chapter 44 . 11/19/2010
When are Bella and Edward going to have sex? Like seriously, they are both vampires and together yet stay up all night reading and talking?...wowwwww
LeeseeQ chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I'm wondering how Bella and the Cullens dare talk and share thoughts and ideas so freely when there is a HUGE chance that Aro is going to touch/read one of them, and will therefore know every derisive thought any of them have expressed about him? Not to mention he will know Bella let Rosalie drive the limo when she wasn't supposed to. It seems like he wouldn't take kindly to his directives being flaunted. I guess the Volturi characters are OOC, but it makes the story interesting. The story has fun and creative ideas, I'm enjoying it:)
mlee03 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I just found your story and finished chapter 3. I am loving it and can't wait to read the rest!
Giriath chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I don't see how this has so many reviews. The characters are emotionless and incredibly dumb. Must be all the girls swooning over an ever bigger idiot than canon Edward.
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Great Chapter :D x
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OMG !

THIS IS FLAMING FANSTASTIC ! X
Twigon chapter 44 . 9/20/2010
Hi! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your story. I've been reading it all the way from chapter one since yesterday, and I think you are doing GREAT! I would have left reviews on the other chapters, but since you have already updated until this point, I thought you wouldn't go back and look at previous reviews. Anyway, I am going to read your other storys after I finish on this review. Just so you know, I found this story in the La Tua Cantante (2000 club) community. Since you have such a good story, you definetly deserve those 2000 reviews. Sorry if I soud like a suck up/overly enthusiastic, but as I said, I love your story!
NannaRahRah chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
love it
Your Secret Admirer P chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
What's not to like?
Liz chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Do it! Do it!
soccrgrl25 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
EPOV might even earn a Stellar! I like it much better than Bella's.
2,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »