Reviews for Guarding It All
Dancinsammy94 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Thank you for getting back to me soo quickly. I really enjoy this story and as soon as I get mine out I hope you'll like it to. I was just curious on when you plan to get out the next few chapters cause as soon as they come out I going to read them. Thanks again!
Amy chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
I love this story. you are awesome!
Dancinsammy94 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I love your story and I can't wait to hear more! I thought you explained it well, hell if I didn't know any better I'd think your Stephenie Meyer herself. LOL! Hope the next few chapters come out soon!
ShadowsDaughter chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
OMFG! this like totally ROCKS!
Aims151 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I love your story i would have never imagined that bella would joined Aro in her human form or even if she was a vampire
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Let me tell ya,I absoultely LOVE this story!

I've read a lot of storys about Bella being with the Voultri but i never imgained her being HUMAN and with them.(And for some reason i've always pictured her changeing there dietary habits.) This story is absoultely amazing.I can't wait to see Bella's power!

XOXO,

Bella/Lilly/Onyx.(T.A.A)
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
NOT ANOTHER CLIFFY! UR EVIL! UPDATE SOON! I STILL HAVE THAT FORK HANDY!

Mika-chan
Soeder chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
ohh i love this story i never really liked the idea of bella getting older but i like it here way to go update soon please
hfs9c1 chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
oh i love this story but anyways what is bellas power
Midnightxoxo chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
i loved it cant wait for the next chapter!

mwah Emma
evilangel3326 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
lol. explaining in deed :P

loved it D
KatieB19 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
sweet i love it
Chris chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
HA! lol thank you for the reply I'm glade you enjoyed it, it made me jump for joy when I saw that there. Poor Demitri and Felix they ran away, I guess Jasper sent unfriendly waves toward them. POOR BELLA! Well she has to spend time with them any way now she just has to spend more time then originally planned. HeeHee Aro got a death threat! I love it! Okay evil moment done with.
Dark Shining Light chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Update ASAP!
sheeiur22 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Nice update and so fast I wasn't

expecting it so soon well done. Have fun at your halloween parties.
2,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »