Reviews for Guarding It All
Chris chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
HA! lol thank you for the reply I'm glade you enjoyed it, it made me jump for joy when I saw that there. Poor Demitri and Felix they ran away, I guess Jasper sent unfriendly waves toward them. POOR BELLA! Well she has to spend time with them any way now she just has to spend more time then originally planned. HeeHee Aro got a death threat! I love it! Okay evil moment done with.
Dark Shining Light chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Update ASAP!
sheeiur22 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Nice update and so fast I wasn't

expecting it so soon well done. Have fun at your halloween parties.
Sheeijan chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Yeah Bella, there's some explaining to do for sure. Why do I find the visual of Bella driving a limo very strange though? And why am I so amused at Felix and Demitri running away from the Cullens?

Thanks for the email answering some of my questions, btw, I really appreciated that!

The text from Bella to Aro was super hilarious. If I were her and I could get away with it, I'd so pull some sort of prank on Aro to get back at him.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
ROFL this should be good, please post soon and i mean SON! you have a deadline of 3 days LOL pretty please :)
lil.red.goblin chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
this story is really cute. i love the character interaction. and the car is awesome
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Nice! They stole her car LMAO
KatieB19 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
that was awesome i loved it! )
hfs9c1 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
cant wait for the update and if she does forgive them will she go live with them or stay in voltiira
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I just found this story and I'm interested. I'm confused on why Bella seems so happy to be there, but I figure it'll come out soon. Also I was shocked on her wearing such high heels without a problem! She must have major superpowers now! lol
evilangel3326 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
i like it :)
Midnightxoxo chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
oh cliffy, i didnt want the chapter to end!

mwah Emma
sheeiur22 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
I love that the she drops everything and says "shit". Great intro to the Cullens seeing Bella again. Can't wait to read more from Edward's point to view too.
Karren1109 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
hah! i love the epov! keep writing
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Aw, you can't leave it there! I wonder how the Cullen's, one Cullen in particular, are going to take this newly mature Bella, or how they'll take to the fact that she is now a member of the Volturi? I just can't wait for your next update and I hope to be reading more from you very soon! Keep up the amazing work!
2,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »