Reviews for Guarding It All
Sheeijan chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Yeah Bella, there's some explaining to do for sure. Why do I find the visual of Bella driving a limo very strange though? And why am I so amused at Felix and Demitri running away from the Cullens?

Thanks for the email answering some of my questions, btw, I really appreciated that!

The text from Bella to Aro was super hilarious. If I were her and I could get away with it, I'd so pull some sort of prank on Aro to get back at him.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
ROFL this should be good, please post soon and i mean SON! you have a deadline of 3 days LOL pretty please :)
lil.red.goblin chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
this story is really cute. i love the character interaction. and the car is awesome
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Nice! They stole her car LMAO
KatieB19 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
that was awesome i loved it! )
hfs9c1 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
cant wait for the update and if she does forgive them will she go live with them or stay in voltiira
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I just found this story and I'm interested. I'm confused on why Bella seems so happy to be there, but I figure it'll come out soon. Also I was shocked on her wearing such high heels without a problem! She must have major superpowers now! lol
evilangel3326 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
i like it :)
Midnightxoxo chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
oh cliffy, i didnt want the chapter to end!

mwah Emma
sheeiur22 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
I love that the she drops everything and says "shit". Great intro to the Cullens seeing Bella again. Can't wait to read more from Edward's point to view too.
Karren1109 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
hah! i love the epov! keep writing
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Aw, you can't leave it there! I wonder how the Cullen's, one Cullen in particular, are going to take this newly mature Bella, or how they'll take to the fact that she is now a member of the Volturi? I just can't wait for your next update and I hope to be reading more from you very soon! Keep up the amazing work!
Mkitkat chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
lolz and what fell from her heavenly lips? Shit! that was funny I think you did a good job on the diffrent POVS
abballer1996aim.com chapter 4 . 10/28/2008