Reviews for Guarding It All
musiclilly chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I am loving this so far! More so than I thought was possible!
ReadingIsMyImaginationTheater chapter 43 . 7/4/2013
well let start with ,I've died holding my breath and came back a vampire (a vegie- vamp :P ) ( haha that looks like a fat guy) I am still holdin' my breath I've been holding for about three years now. I know life is hectic . its designed to kick your ass but lets make best of it and UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPPIE please :)
Guest chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Can you make some more chapters 'cause its really good and i really want to finish it.
Mazza Faye16 chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
You scared the shit out of me, but since i know how many other chapters there are, i figured you were playing a trick
Mazza Faye16 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Emmett is so funny, and more importantly, having bella fake faint to get out of shopping and eat was a good one, i'll have to remember that one
Mazza Faye16 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
I'm absolutly loving this, defintely the hillary duff part, and all the parts where they tease Emmett. Not to mention the trick Bella played on Edward about Mike.
RingTheBella chapter 44 . 3/10/2013
Hi, are you still planning to finish this someday? It's been awhile since I read the story, but I remember enjoying it a lot and look forward to reading the end someday.
MidnightGlows chapter 43 . 3/9/2013
Cool i like it... that's kind of hard to have me do :)
scruffydoc chapter 43 . 3/7/2013
you are awesome! great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Really? Ugh oohing worse than a great fanfic that has been abandoned...sighhhhhhh
Guest chapter 44 . 2/6/2013
Man I was really n to thiz one but u left me hangin will u finish it its really good: look forward to reading every day!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
hahaha cute :)
Derryqueen44 chapter 44 . 12/23/2012
i Absolutely love this story so far! I woiuld really appreciate it if you continued to write more. Please?! Thank you:)
TigerDiva10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is like seriously hilarious! added to favs totally! i couldnt stop laughing !
babydoll1969 chapter 44 . 10/1/2012
Please upload more on this story :( I want to read how bella kicks the twins asses lmao
2,848 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »