Reviews for Guarding It All
RingTheBella chapter 44 . 3/10/2013
Hi, are you still planning to finish this someday? It's been awhile since I read the story, but I remember enjoying it a lot and look forward to reading the end someday.
MidnightGlows chapter 43 . 3/9/2013
Cool i like it... that's kind of hard to have me do :)
scruffydoc chapter 43 . 3/7/2013
you are awesome! great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Really? Ugh oohing worse than a great fanfic that has been abandoned...sighhhhhhh
Guest chapter 44 . 2/6/2013
Man I was really n to thiz one but u left me hangin will u finish it its really good: look forward to reading every day!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
hahaha cute :)
Derryqueen44 chapter 44 . 12/23/2012
i Absolutely love this story so far! I woiuld really appreciate it if you continued to write more. Please?! Thank you:)
TigerDiva10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is like seriously hilarious! added to favs totally! i couldnt stop laughing !
babydoll1969 chapter 44 . 10/1/2012
Please upload more on this story :( I want to read how bella kicks the twins asses lmao
ReadingIsMyImaginationTheater chapter 44 . 8/11/2012
HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 44 . 8/8/2012
It has been 3 years. When r u gonna get jic ur muses into highgear and flesh out that chapter that is currently slowly firing of boredom in outline form? Please finish this!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/1/2012
DON'T FORGET ABOUT GUARD IT ALL
Undead Artist chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I like this story yet I hate it - or rather, Bellas quick forgiveness and steady love for Edward DESPITE everything made me want to wring her neck. It's a plot thing I see everywhere and quite frankly I can't continue the story because of it so I apologize for dropping off midway.

What I wanted so say was that otherwise you did a real great job and even got me to read despite it being First POV. I found it interesting and engaging if somewhat weird sometimes. You did a great job with Rosalie and engaged the rest of the Cullen family properly. Many authors just gloss over them. I read it for them, not Bellas Edward-obsession.

Short because my phone hates me. But awesome work!

Regards, Undead Artist.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
chapter 27. good job and fuck you.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
me and Bella thinking the same. As soon Gianna crashed to the wall, i said "Ooooh shit."
2,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »