Reviews for Guarding It All
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Really? Ugh oohing worse than a great fanfic that has been abandoned...sighhhhhhh
Guest chapter 44 . 2/6/2013
Man I was really n to thiz one but u left me hangin will u finish it its really good: look forward to reading every day!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
hahaha cute :)
Derryqueen44 chapter 44 . 12/23/2012
i Absolutely love this story so far! I woiuld really appreciate it if you continued to write more. Please?! Thank you:)
TigerDiva10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is like seriously hilarious! added to favs totally! i couldnt stop laughing !
BabydollnherTeddybear2011 chapter 44 . 10/1/2012
Please upload more on this story :( I want to read how bella kicks the twins asses lmao
ReadingIsMyImaginationTheater chapter 44 . 8/11/2012
HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 44 . 8/8/2012
It has been 3 years. When r u gonna get jic ur muses into highgear and flesh out that chapter that is currently slowly firing of boredom in outline form? Please finish this!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/1/2012
DON'T FORGET ABOUT GUARD IT ALL
Undead Artist chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I like this story yet I hate it - or rather, Bellas quick forgiveness and steady love for Edward DESPITE everything made me want to wring her neck. It's a plot thing I see everywhere and quite frankly I can't continue the story because of it so I apologize for dropping off midway.

What I wanted so say was that otherwise you did a real great job and even got me to read despite it being First POV. I found it interesting and engaging if somewhat weird sometimes. You did a great job with Rosalie and engaged the rest of the Cullen family properly. Many authors just gloss over them. I read it for them, not Bellas Edward-obsession.

Short because my phone hates me. But awesome work!

Regards, Undead Artist.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
chapter 27. good job and fuck you.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
me and Bella thinking the same. As soon Gianna crashed to the wall, i said "Ooooh shit."
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
The Cullens -mainly alice and edward- are the stalkers of the world. Bella is in Australia and they timing when she sleeps, gets stuff done, when and wat time she comes back and why...i love this story. it's really funny :)
The-Dangerous-King chapter 34 . 6/26/2012
i seriously love this story3
IM STILL READING chapter 44 . 5/9/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS. IT IS WAYY TO GOOD. this is like one of the only stories i read on here that are actually realistic (well you know what i mean). like no SUPER BELLA VAMPIRE or anything. shes not THAT special at all and it all makes sense. this is an amazing story. too amazing for you not to finish
2,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »