Reviews for Our Little Secret
CoSmO333 chapter 26 . 8/8
i love how it turned into a father daughter relationship even if it was similar to an interview with a vampire! well writted thanks for the story
CoSmO333 chapter 3 . 8/8
im really liking it so much now! mr myers lol
CoSmO333 chapter 1 . 8/8
was looking for a marcus bella story and stumbled across this gonna see how it goes... the age range wouldnt be the adventrous but i can over look it i mean 10-12 is more realistic but i like the details and its interesting so far
Emma Morgenstern chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
Amazing!
corteznutterz1 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
wow! great
MistressPuppetShow chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
This reminds me of Interview with a Vampire
LiveLikeMyFather chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
...Six years old? Uhm.. A six year old can't read all that. They can barely read, period. They also wouldn't be breaking into houses and stuff, no matter what's going on. This is where I leave you dear, because this story doesn't make sense in any world.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
HOW IS BELLA DOING THIS WHEN SHE IS FREAKING SIX YEARS OLD?!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
THAT WAS THE MOST PATHETIC STORY I'VE EVER READ! IT DIDNT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. TOO MANY FLAWS! HOLES IN THE STORY! AND ITS LIKE BELLA AND MARCUS NEVER MADE UP. BELLA WAS SO ANNOYING BEING SO STUBBORN
Guest chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
You should look up The Pat of Isabella: The Immortal Child. I don't know if you know our not but I read the first two chapters and its almost exactly like yours. I'm only letting you know because I would want someone to tell me.
CosmicEssence chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
This is a lovely idea and i enjoyed reading about Marcus and Bella and well his immortal child breaking of the law. However, there are bits of this that are completely confusing and which don't seem to follow on from each other...like how it isnt until the 'river view' chap we find out Meyer is a vampire (cause if he'd been before Bell wouldnt never have been able to bite his hand when he was holding her hostage, would have been able to smell her and know Marcus was being fed long ago, and would not have had any difficult breaking down the door), why did bella not use the codes when she found them? why go home first only to realise she had to go tonight and back to the room she was just in?! (makes no sense), how did Marcus go from being surrounded by vamps (at least 18) holding him against the window to see Bella and Katrina burn to surrounded by burning corpses in the next chapter?...its a good story idea its just there is no attention to detail!
city of bone chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
What happen next love the story
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
loved the first part. cant wait to read the next
emilylou97 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
There is a story on this site and it's beginning is very similar if not identical this story's beginning. It is called: The Past of Isabella: The Immortal Child, by . .
I just wanted to let you know in case you didn't know this already.
Ghoul99 chapter 27 . 4/10/2012