Reviews for When the World Ends
MissBates chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Excellent. Very poignant and touching. I like how you develop the different scenarios and the way the characters, especially House's, become clearer with every scenario you play through.
huddyhuli chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
beautiful. well-written. thank you!
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is so amazing, and beautiful. It’s so clear and I can really see it in my head. The writing is so vivid in this. Everything is just perfect. Especially the characterization. And that doesn’t surprise me at all. Your characterization is always excellent. Great job. :D
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was beutiful
Okami No Yume chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Oh wow...just. Wow.

I have no words. This was...incredible. Just simply incredible. And the ending. You had House and Cuddy down PERFECTLY. The emotions, the flow of language, the dialogue. Amazing. Excellently done.

I'll just say you're very, very talented.

This goes on favorites.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh, WOW, that was sad. But I loved this loads...this was great! I loved this! (:

Angelica
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. So sad, but so beautiful. Wonderfully written, too.
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love your work and this one is another beautiful, perfect piece from you. Its amazing, so bitter-sweet, I have no words...Thank you!
Abbeyannmd chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Have you read any scripts of "Joy"? Because this sure as hell sounds like something out of a tv script. I'm totally amazed by the way you portrayed everything so darn well. Are you sure you don't write on House or something, because seriously that was House and Cuddy as we know it.

Oh and if you don't I would totally watch anything you write :P.

Totally amazing.

You're a Genius.
Vashti chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
As usual *excellent* portrayal of House and Cuddy (and Wilson from afar). House is as groan-worthy and "Oh geez, House, please no" in your fics as he is on screen. Which is as it should be!

Luckily I haven't been keeping up with this season so I'm not spoiled by anything, but with that in mind I could also see how this would be confusing. It's not. There's some minor confusion, at first, with identifying who the second person narrator is, but that's par for the course of second person. Otherwise I'm not lost at all. Rather I am thoroughly engrossed and engaged and, assuming there were pages, anxiously turning the page to see what happens next.

I also randomly like the emphasises. That may not be a real word, but I'm standing by it.
jackie c2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh, that was beautiful. Such sad, painful and yet beautiful imagery. From House's imagining of Cuddy's despair to the aftermath of the "true" events. And the final scene: Cuddy's quiet pain, House's need to say the right thing/his fear of messing everything up, and the kiss. I have tears in my eyes now... Thanks for sharing. I have something to savor while we wait for next week!
Wein des Lebens chapter 1 . 10/21/2008