Reviews for Cruel Reality
Leti0422 chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Hope you return to continue this story.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Booyaka!
Kouga's just too cute. :)

I'm merely glad you've not abandonded this. It's sad how many potentially womderful stories are.

Thanks for writing!
kouga's older woman chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I am still way behind in my reading but am glad I got to your update because I loved it!
jasonzwifey20 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
i love this story -
plssss continue more! I been dying to find out what comes next o and i love kouga and kagome together. inuyasha always picks kikyo in the show even though he and kagome got married
but i hated when he would pick kikyo before kagome tisk tisk
but i still love it _
keep it up!
Daichilover chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Wow, I really like it! You should def. keep going with this story. Sounds like a good plot is about to emerge!
XxRoseandIvyxX chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Come on! Plz dont leave me hangin! Update when you can! :)
DancingNinja21 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I really like this story and I hope you update soon! I'll be waiting :)
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So I'm really glad you put this story up here. Sometimes I like non canon pairings and Kouga happens to be my personal favorite! I enjoyed this a lot. You wrote it well and it had enough details without boring me. So good job! Hope you continue this! Ja ne!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I can't wait to read what comes next!

-HBWD
tinabug chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Wow I like it. Love how u Showed a bit of both their personality this chapter. I have a feeling he's gonna be the boss u like but still wanna ring his neck cause Kags will be more organized than Jim but guess that makes her the invaluable employee
bluedragongirlhv chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Awesome, I've yet to read a story about kouga and kagome that was structured like this. I can't help but be curious as to what else is in store for these two! Please update soon!
Kaiyou87 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I like how you gave her hope in this chapter, I wasn't sure how you were going to approach this. But I am really glad you went for the "tackle a new life" approach :)
Kaiyou87 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Looks good so far, I greatly enjoy your imagery :). Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter!
tinabug chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Love this
Angel chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Oh come on, don't leave us hanging! It's a really good story, I didn't really think that I would like it at first because I usually don't like fanfics where the characters are put into the real world, but I love this one! It's great and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! :3