Reviews for Temptation
Mari Anne chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
Please update!
starpixie23 chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I hope you will be writing more, this is a very good story!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
You must have abandoned it. It says your last update was 2011. I don't want to force you back into it if you don't like your story. But it'd be nice if you did.:-)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Correction. Chappie 17is the best and funniest. Very original. Very cute. Very .
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Chappie sixteen the best chappie ever. Wow. Chappie. Never called it that before. Heh. Well, loved the ending to it! !
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Really liked when draco said can I not think too. And LOVED when he winked afterwards!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Only read first chap. Great job! Loved you HP reference in the authors note. I will ALLLWAYSSSSS love HP.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
This is the amazing story! I love it! But is this the end? :(( will you post the next chapters? Please please i can't wait!
yamna iqbal chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
the chap was awesome. I luv ur writing. I m always left with "omg what's going to happen next?" at it. I read all of ur writing and it is sooo admirable! i have gotten addicted 2 it! hey can i know when the next chap is going to be released cuz if u ask me i can't wait!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
It's a great story please complete it.
an angry person chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
this is sad. why is this not updated. i have spent the last hour, maybe even longer, reading this wonderfully written story for it to end like this. I'm sad and angry.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
Please...finish this! It's so good!
Luontoiti chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Hermione got what she deserved.
skari chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
Lol. Unfinished but this has been a wonderful read, thank you.
skari chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Wow wow wow. This story is brilliantly written and highly entertaining. I'm loving it.