Reviews for Temptation
SilverRiv chapter 26 . 9/15
How DARE you?! XD
This is what I get for sticking through the whole fic? Last update six years ago? Merlin I'm going mad here. XD

I am now going to follow this fic, hoping against hope that you will, one day, still decide to finish it. And if not.. well.. then it goes to the list of fics that will never be finished. Which is really a huge list of pity, because of all the great fics in there...
Draco is
Harry called Malfoy Draco
saraimancer7 chapter 26 . 7/5
Please update! It is an amazing dramione story!
The Pure-Blooded Aristocrat chapter 26 . 5/15
Dear jodie,its been six years already! Please update!
TwiPotter's Girl chapter 26 . 4/8
So, I LOVE the story. I Love everything about it. I love the story lineup, I love their personal thoughts, the details, and everything about the story as a whole but HOW could you just leave the story untold, unfinished? Last update in 2011? Lord have mercy such as great story!
Wait this cannot be the end!
hermione malfoy chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!

(sorry for caps)
HermioneMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Update please!
feelblizzard chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
I haven't reviewed anything in weeks. Nothing got to me the way this story did. And well... you probably won't even see it. I know it's been years. But I'm writing this to let you know that maybe, if you happen to decide to write another chapter ever again, there will be people who would reeeally appreciate it. I must be too optimistic to hit follow button, but hope never dies :)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD BUT THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE IN LITERALLY YEARS AND AT THIS POINT I DOUBT THERE WILL BE BUT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS AND JUST AHHHHH
(sorry for all caps btw)
Mari Anne chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
Please update!
starpixie23 chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I hope you will be writing more, this is a very good story!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
You must have abandoned it. It says your last update was 2011. I don't want to force you back into it if you don't like your story. But it'd be nice if you did.:-)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Correction. Chappie 17is the best and funniest. Very original. Very cute. Very .