Reviews for Temptation
Wait this cannot be the end!
hermione malfoy chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!

(sorry for caps)
HermioneMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Update please!
feelblizzard chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
I haven't reviewed anything in weeks. Nothing got to me the way this story did. And well... you probably won't even see it. I know it's been years. But I'm writing this to let you know that maybe, if you happen to decide to write another chapter ever again, there will be people who would reeeally appreciate it. I must be too optimistic to hit follow button, but hope never dies :)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD BUT THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE IN LITERALLY YEARS AND AT THIS POINT I DOUBT THERE WILL BE BUT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS AND JUST AHHHHH
(sorry for all caps btw)
Mari Anne chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
Please update!
starpixie23 chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I hope you will be writing more, this is a very good story!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
You must have abandoned it. It says your last update was 2011. I don't want to force you back into it if you don't like your story. But it'd be nice if you did.:-)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Correction. Chappie 17is the best and funniest. Very original. Very cute. Very .
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Chappie sixteen the best chappie ever. Wow. Chappie. Never called it that before. Heh. Well, loved the ending to it! !
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Really liked when draco said can I not think too. And LOVED when he winked afterwards!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Only read first chap. Great job! Loved you HP reference in the authors note. I will ALLLWAYSSSSS love HP.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
This is the amazing story! I love it! But is this the end? :(( will you post the next chapters? Please please i can't wait!
yamna iqbal chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
the chap was awesome. I luv ur writing. I m always left with "omg what's going to happen next?" at it. I read all of ur writing and it is sooo admirable! i have gotten addicted 2 it! hey can i know when the next chap is going to be released cuz if u ask me i can't wait!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
It's a great story please complete it.