Reviews for Itsy Bitsy Spider
linda12344 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Good
IHatEtheGERmanBitccH chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I LOVE HUDDY TOO! did u c the first episode of season 6? he met this German woman- AND HE SMILED! she plays the piano! DIE GERMAN BITCH!
Nikaty chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Oh my god.

I am so happy right now. :D:D:D:D

This was the perfect ending. It was just enough fluff that it was adorable, but still readable.

I loved this whole story in general, it was just plain fantastic! XD

Well done.
fantasia-49 chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
oh what a story! i love it really! the little drama (a little more could be a plus but it's ok like this because i love the good ending)

i applause toward your story and i add this one in my favorite story!
VindicatedSunshine chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
I'm adding this story to my favorites because of one line that makes me laugh every time I think of it.

“Why the long face? Did you meet someone with cancer?”

I'd love the story even without that line, though. :-j

Am I the 100th? :d LOL.
alygator86 chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
hehehe i loved it! great job.
alygator86 chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
This is an awesome story so far. I'm going to keep reading. I just wanted to let you know someone CAN be allergic to Epinephrine. I just googled it lol. Anyway, on I go.
aserene chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Excellent ending! I really enjoyed this story!
rebirthfry chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
It was so fun to read! Edge of seat and all! The "Lisa" thing was a great toutch. Thank You
Incantevolle chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
All I can say is: GREAT.

Thanks for the epilogue. I love Wilson, anyway.

Keep writing, please. You are the best.
Charmed225 chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
Wow, this story was awesome! I love the ending, and the epilogue was brilliant! I love seeing the Huddy relationship through other characters' eyes, and Wilson is the best one lol, especially with all the Cupid!Wilson he's been doing lately. Well done, this was a brilliant story!
HuntingPeace chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
Haha! I'm glad you added the epilogue because Wilson's reaction and the confirmation of a relationship were great. Good job!
Missing Linka chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Interesting idea!

I love the whole "I think she's asleep, therefore I can tell her everything" thing ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
redwine chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
omg... that was great! i feel like you really got all of the characters' personalities spot-on. House and Cuddy were so good in here. and then Wilson tripping over Houses cane at the very end...priceless. i also liked ur descriptive choices. Great Job!
xkawaiix chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Thank you for not dragging this story out and making it become the sappiest piece of work it could have been because that would have been bad. :P

You have a great grip on all the characters. Keep writing!