Reviews for Exposed
LittleDragon333 chapter 6 . 8/4
Awesome! So glad you wrote a continuation and very well done at that! I adore what you did with Uther, giving him that chance to work his way towards understanding and peace. Great job!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 6 . 6/28
The Last chapter felt a bit rushed. Other than that, this was an excellent story.
Lw117149 chapter 6 . 1/13
very nice :)
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
More! This story was awesome! I love the power you gave him! Please write more!
Alana1982 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Великолепно! Продолжение бы.
lord-harker chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
O.O

That...

Was...

Amazing!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Hey, really, really great story! I just wish it went on a little longer now that everyone know's Merlin is a warlock, it would be fun to see the day to day interactions. I like how you let Uther finally come around. I admit you had me worried for a minute when Merlin lost his powers. But it worked out so perfectly. Good job!

God Bless,

SW
Black Light Brightness chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
LOVING this! thanks for giving me the link! Can't wait for the next update

PS:Just for future reference you might want to write in the summary that this is the sequel because i have a feeling that it's confused a bunch of people before me :P
Ava chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story, and the one that came before it. I absolutely love best-friends-forever interaction and snark, and with the Merlin TV show (beside being medieval), it's "probably [their] only redeemable feature." Seriously, British TV can have some truly awful (read: excessively rude and crude) humor. But you did a great job of sneaking the good stuff in at odd moments, without it ever overwhelming the scene.

Yes, I'm talking about how Arthur "couldn't hide the smirk on his face as he realised how to tease Merlin for the next week."

Anyway, I know both this story and the prequel are a few years old, which makes me impressed that you had enough from the TV show to go on. You've shown that even with fan fiction, some stories can withstanding the tests of time.
rawr52 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
loooooooooooooooove it! (there should be so many more Os on that looooooooooove but i dont have time) :)
threecankeepasecret chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
This was a really excellent read!
Daedal chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Beautiful! I love the entire idea of the swirling colours!
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I actually read the entire story already and was comming back to add it to my favorites!
merlinfan93 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Wow! I love this story-and it has a happy ending!
merlinfan93 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
This story is so exciting-I can't wait to see what happens next! (I've just finished chapter 4)