Reviews for Exposed
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 3/29
More! This story was awesome! I love the power you gave him! Please write more!
Alana1982 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Великолепно! Продолжение бы.
lord-harker chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
O.O

That...

Was...

Amazing!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Hey, really, really great story! I just wish it went on a little longer now that everyone know's Merlin is a warlock, it would be fun to see the day to day interactions. I like how you let Uther finally come around. I admit you had me worried for a minute when Merlin lost his powers. But it worked out so perfectly. Good job!

God Bless,

SW
Black Light Brightness chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
LOVING this! thanks for giving me the link! Can't wait for the next update

PS:Just for future reference you might want to write in the summary that this is the sequel because i have a feeling that it's confused a bunch of people before me :P
Ava chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story, and the one that came before it. I absolutely love best-friends-forever interaction and snark, and with the Merlin TV show (beside being medieval), it's "probably [their] only redeemable feature." Seriously, British TV can have some truly awful (read: excessively rude and crude) humor. But you did a great job of sneaking the good stuff in at odd moments, without it ever overwhelming the scene.

Yes, I'm talking about how Arthur "couldn't hide the smirk on his face as he realised how to tease Merlin for the next week."

Anyway, I know both this story and the prequel are a few years old, which makes me impressed that you had enough from the TV show to go on. You've shown that even with fan fiction, some stories can withstanding the tests of time.
rawr52 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
loooooooooooooooove it! (there should be so many more Os on that looooooooooove but i dont have time) :)
threecankeepasecret chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
This was a really excellent read!
Daedal chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Beautiful! I love the entire idea of the swirling colours!
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I actually read the entire story already and was comming back to add it to my favorites!
merlinfan93 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Wow! I love this story-and it has a happy ending!
merlinfan93 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
This story is so exciting-I can't wait to see what happens next! (I've just finished chapter 4)
Home World Security chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Very good plz continue
Aimael chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Beautiful story :) Merlin was great here as well - you made him more the warlock he should be than the one he is in the series. :P He was more powerful and more mature, and I loved it.

Everyone else was wonderful as well. I can see them all acting like this, if this ever was to happen in the show.

Thanks for sharing!

Aimael
FrostyRogue chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
All i can say is WOW! what a story, i loved every part of it and you are an amazing writer :D You got the characters personalities and traits spot on and thanks for using the Merlin/Gwen relationship which i really liked from the 1st series.