Reviews for Through My Eyes
Karinessa chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
I love how he talks with Dranzer. I don't remember if they could talk to them. It's been a long sence I I have made a lot of Beyblade stories in my head and they always talked to the bitbeast. Are you going to continue this or have you quit? i hope you are going to continue because it is so awesome.
Karinessa chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I love this! Kai has always been my favorite character and this is just how I've always imagined he would be. Great work.
just a girl chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
yay 2 updates :) I like them but I must admit I a little confused right now :P can't wait for the next chapter
Dark Shadowed Dragon chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
Haha, too lazy to sign in. xD

AWE!

I LOVE FLUF! 3

Can't wait for more chapters!

D.S.D.
Helix-Heartstone chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
I really love this story!

I want to go to sleep but damn you and your awesome writing skills kept me awake!

Hope you update soon, but no pressure, inspiration can be a bitch :D

x x x
just a girl chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
A microchip? ... update soon girl I want to know more :)

xoxo
Annika Preminyer chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Hi!

This chapter was great!

I can't wait to see why she suddenly couldn't remember anything and had a microchip in her body
Chibi3173 chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Yay updates! I hope Mesa will be alright And who is tracking her? 0.0 Awesome chapter! Please update soon!

See ya later!
Dragon Reverb chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
0.0... UPDATE!
little star chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
ow poor Kai and poor Mesa as well con't wait to read what happens next ;)
Dragon Reverb chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
ok.. UPDATE!
Annika Preminyer chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
I loved the chapter! I can't wait to see why Mesa is acting like that, hope that you can update soon and I would love to read your Ray one-shot when you finish it and your new KaiOC fanfic if you decide to make it(please make it, but don't forget to finish this story also)
Kairauchiha chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
DUDE I AM HAPPY THAT YOU UPLOADED A CHAPTER. YOUR STORY IS AWESOME BLOSSOM. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

LOVE

KAIRA
blaze chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
i loved it but my advice is that make her part of the blade breakers and have tyson and the others anoy the hell out of kai to the point that kai wants to kill them
just a girl chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
yay you finnaly updated, I con not wait to find more about her bitbeast XD