Reviews for Dreamcatchers
Miko Vampire chapter 3 . 3/17
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
J chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Author-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Doko ni imasu ka?
ShilvaA chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Wow! I am enthralled!

I love the interactions of the characters, Yoh's bubbly personality, Hao quiestioning his own motives and Manta seeming quite jealous.

I t has been long time since you updaed, and yo pu probably have no interest in this fandom anymore... But I am going to Fav and Story alert this anyways, you know... Just in case! ;)

(Off to check out you other writings now!)
Glaux Bryonia chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
i really love this fic, but are you ever going to finish it?

please do, it would be very sad to let such a wonderfull fic go to waste.
kiki chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
continue soon please i like it so far
YkCandy chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Update~! This story is really interesting so far, and it's nice to see a Hao x Yoh story that isn't under 50 words, too.

I'm definitely interested to see how this story will turn out. Hopefully you'll be able to update soon~! 3
The Sneaky Thief chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
awsomestory cant wait to read the next chapter! :D
crazy yoh hao fangirl chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
i LOVE your fanfic! it's great, the story is perfect and i love the relationship between yoh and hao. i'm so curious of what is going to happen... please update soon *puppie-dog-look* keep going!
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
nice
TheGoldenAppleofAsgard chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
This is an excellent story witha well thought out plot. I enjoy thefact that Yohis oblivious, you caught his character spot on and the fact that Hao is still a self preserving sadist is fantastic XD
Saskie chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
) Update soon please~!
love-sama chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Nice story. Please write more and update soon!
Acedia-et-Avaritia chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Heyu D

Well, I was honestly giving up my hopes on Shaman King FF's, but this was is really good. It's not totally OOC and you can express yourself... Wow. If I didn't just read these three chapters, I wouldn't believe it.

Well, I can't go through with it without a little bit of critique...'m sorry. But I really don't like Yoh acting so much like a girl...so devoured...I think, that the Yoh in the beginning sounded a lot like the original one...

Honestly, I'm aware that the whole point of your story is a little bit to make Yoh that "fangirl", isn't it...or it wouldn't work out that well..

Please update soon! D You've got a fan!

Sanni.
FieryEnblem chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
nice story! please continue...
princessrinyuki chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
It's just a-ma-zing you know