Reviews for Dreamcatchers
Glaux Bryonia chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
i really love this fic, but are you ever going to finish it?

please do, it would be very sad to let such a wonderfull fic go to waste.
kiki chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
continue soon please i like it so far
YkCandy chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Update! This story is really interesting so far, and it's nice to see a Hao x Yoh story that isn't under 50 words, too.

I'm definitely interested to see how this story will turn out. Hopefully you'll be able to update soon! 3
kitty-nami chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
awsomestory cant wait to read the next chapter! :D
crazy yoh hao fangirl chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
i LOVE your fanfic! it's great, the story is perfect and i love the relationship between yoh and hao. i'm so curious of what is going to happen... please update soon *puppie-dog-look* keep going!
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
nice
TheGoldenAppleofAsgard chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
This is an excellent story witha well thought out plot. I enjoy thefact that Yohis oblivious, you caught his character spot on and the fact that Hao is still a self preserving sadist is fantastic XD
Saskie chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
) Update soon please!
love-sama chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Nice story. Please write more and update soon!
Acedia-et-Avaritia chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Heyu D

Well, I was honestly giving up my hopes on Shaman King FF's, but this was is really good. It's not totally OOC and you can express yourself... Wow. If I didn't just read these three chapters, I wouldn't believe it.

Well, I can't go through with it without a little bit of critique...'m sorry. But I really don't like Yoh acting so much like a girl...so devoured...I think, that the Yoh in the beginning sounded a lot like the original one...

Honestly, I'm aware that the whole point of your story is a little bit to make Yoh that "fangirl", isn't it...or it wouldn't work out that well..

Please update soon! D You've got a fan!

Sanni.
FieryEnblem chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
nice story! please continue...
princessrinyuki chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
It's just a-ma-zing you know
animefan1991 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AWESOME WRITE MORE NOW! thanks will be looking for an update.