Reviews for Kryptonite
cherilyn ohlau chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
*i like 3 doors down's "kryptonite!and Zimmy!me LikeE.

people who are reading this:o.o;?
LadyChristi chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
*smiles alittle* Well...that made me feel a little better after reading two very angsty fics...I liked that. Me give you happy happy star of supernatural...cheering up...ness! *teehee* !P
Jen and Cicero chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
I don really like this song, but the fic makes it better! This is really cool beans, tho.

OOH! Quick fact! Krypton is used in lightbulbs! Bet ya didn't know that, did ya? NOOO you didn't!
Invader Quin chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
COOL! I looooooove that song. Kryptonite.
Snowsilver chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Cool...its nice with the upbeat ending!
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
I luv this fic, you know that, right? This is a good song, and it was angst with a happy ending... I luv those kinds of fics... plus, "Krptonite" is a great song. Gawd, I wish Zim would *really* sing. And you're adding to IHTHE! KEWLNESS! :)
Amethyst Soul chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
hehe... Zim was dancing. . Though the theme is cliché, this fic is not... it's pretty darn good. One of my favorite lines was: "...he’d been blinded, blinded by his pride, but even more so, by his devotion." Man, that was awesome! . And la musica uncannily fit... (gotta love spanglish) The ending was cute. "What are you DOING?" Lol! And I that last paragraph fit Zim *so* well. Great job :)