Reviews for Undercover Gone Wrong
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Yrjyil
HueyFree12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG I LOVE TEQUILA AND BONETTI! I've been thinking about doing a fic with them!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
This was story was really good but whatever happened to Kathy? I mean Elliot is still married to her in this story, right? It just doesn't feel right to have Elliot kissing Olivia when he is still married to Kathy. It just makes Olivia the other woman, and Olivia would never want to become that. Besides that, keep up the great work, and keep on writing stories like this one, but maybe with more...back story, so to speak.
svuxfanfic chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
So, I think I reviewed this story before like, a long time ago. But I thought I'd come back and read it again(: lol bcause i love your writinggg.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
Really intersting story and the commentary was intersting too.
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
To be completely honest I thought there should have been more drama in the last chapter. I was way to short. The story is brilliant though and you are a great writer.
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
Really wish you had finished it, because Jareau's writing style needs alot of work. But I understand. Anyway, up until the end it was a great story! Kept me in a trance the whole time, and wasn't over the top! Sorry you lost interest though.
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Really lovin your story! It got action, suspense, and a little hint of romance between El and Liv. Can't wait to finish reading, because I wanna know where Jimmy is! Great work so far!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
Well good job to you mariskafan for firstly giving this story a go, it was brilliant and you should be really proud. Well done hun. I loved it.

Jareau - brilliant job at finishing it off. Perfect.

Good job both of you. :D
cyn23 chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
hey,you did great on this story, i liked it
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
Awhh thank-you for the credit.!

It is and truely remarkable story, GREAT JOB WITH IT!
edge15684 chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
nice ending
Carriex3 chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
oh my god this was one of the best e/o stories i have ever read! please finish!
cyn23 chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
great story, please update soon
Ouat4life chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
good chapter, i enjoyed it, but it was too short lol! please continue it soon!