Reviews for Browncoat Reveille
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
So very well done!
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
epic chapter please update and post more chapters soon i would love to read more of this story if there is more of it!
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was a fun read. I liked the idea and how it was written. Ja.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Interesting idea
Annie-marie6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awsome! Now, if you'd kindly point me to more?!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Okay this was seriously fun to read and sweet. Also makes boat loads more sense than canon Cordy and Xander getting together. At least to my adult brain.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Love it! :-)
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is fantastic!
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was awesome, and has merit to be more than a one shot.
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hey!

This so demands a continue.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I have enjoyed this greatly :)

Thank you for writing!
the true elec chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is really good. Wash and Zoe were great for the little time they had. Xander and Cordelia were also great, their interactions were very them. I like the touch of Xander putting dinosaurs on Cordelia's dashboard, figures he'd keep that from Wash.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh, this was great! YOu have to write more! This could be a really cool story series. I bet somepeople dressed up like Mal and the rest of the Gang, too! If Xander and Cordelia could find them, they could form a club called Firefly;) This is realy good you've match the charaters so well! I think this could be really good, if you would continue it. You could have Cordelia start hunting vampires, with Xander, They are just like Reavers. While they are hunting, they could meet the 'Mal and River and simon and Jayne, and Kayle and Book, and all the others! It would be awsome! Loved it and hope you write a sequel, or a series of sequals!
Gorram.Doll chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OH. MY. GOD.

This is awesome on so many levels... loved the whole XanderWash blend... both are some of my favorite characters on both series.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Did Reavers have kids?-This, here, just about sold the story to me.

Was it cheating if you made out with your wife when she was in a different body?

Buffy wasn't sure which was more Hellmouthy: the fact that Cordelia and Xander now spoke to one another in a mix of English and Chinese or that there were now plastic dinosaurs prominently on display on top of the dashboard of Cordelia's car. The car that now Xander apparently was free to drive whenever. Xander and dinosaurs and Cordelia's car were three things that seemed very non-mixy. Well, maybe she could imagine Xander with dinosaurs, but he never spoke of them before Halloween.

"The G-man drinking as if he was of age?" Xander chimed in. "Yes, that clearly says 'oh god oh god, we're all going to die.'"
Nysk chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Good story.

I enjoyed it and liked the ending and the small touches like the dino's and the guns.