Reviews for Move in With Me
erza chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Eh!?seriouse kaede you robbed hana'kun house!?what a sly kitsune!? Aks hana to move in whit you!

Kaede:ch..what ever do'aho!Zzz...zzz..

Hana:nyahaha I see kitsune's jealous because erza'chan called me hana'kun!rigth erza'chan!?

Erza:yes hana'kun his jealous rigth now!*giggled*but I think he whant to kill me!

Hana:nyahaha no nid to be scared to the kitsune Im here to protect you erza'chan!

Kaede:I hate you hana'**walk away**

Erza:oi kaede where are you going!?

Kaede:*shouting fegure**is none your bessniss!stay away from my hana'kun!**grrrrr**

Erza:**blink**blink**wow his very angry rigth now!hana'kun go afeter him!

Hana:okey erza'chan! Matte kaede!no nid to be jealous!because you're the I love!I'm so sorry kitsune!wait!

Kaede:**stop for walking**realy hana!you love me!?

Hana:nyahaha avcures kaede!*kiss kaede on the lips**

Kaede: ha hana'kun!**blushed**

Erza:gezzz!there thanks kami sama! the two of you okey alredy!?

Hana&kaede: YES!**blushing face**

**ops baka me I'm such a do'aho!**

I'm sorry for my wrong grammar okey!***

***
satomika chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hee
Nice!
kroscetish chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
nice one kaede..
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was so cute :D haha, Hanamichi didn't charge his mobile~ tut tut. I forget too, sometimes.
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
rukawa's really got weird ways of showing his romantic side. i laugh at the idea of him robbing his own lover's house instead of asking him directly to move in with him. cute. it made me kinda forget that rukawa's being a little too talkative than usual...but i guess since this is set at a later time from the series, it really shouldn't matter much. people do change.

kudos _
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
"Teme! Kitsune! You robbed me!"

*rolls on the floor laughing*

Really great fic. So cute... And so totally Rukawa.
toshigoh chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
OMFG! LOL! I loev this fic, lol lol. It was really amusing and entertaining.. I can't believe people have never eead it before, _ Good Work! I really liked the "Teme!Kitsune! You robbed me!" AHahhaha
kaoru chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
yeah i like your fic.

poor hana, it's so funny.

kaede deserves his nickname of kitsune
Asma chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I LOVED IT !

IT'S FULL OF ROMANCE ;_;

WEL DONE !
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Imagine Rukawa robbing Hanamichi... *drools at the first sight of Rukawa*... anyway, Rukawa was really kawaii and sweet *heart shape eyes begin to form* Daisuki! Love the story too!
P chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
. . .
aboh chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Cute, cute but... too short.