Reviews for Mario
James Birdsong chapter 102 . 12/3/2013
Cool thirteen chapters
James Birdsong chapter 89 . 7/31/2010
Yeah cool twenty-two chapters.
Dementio chapter 54 . 7/13/2010
Im sorry if i offended you, but o well... ill try reading all the story before criticize something dont i?

The Good points about this story:

*Originality

*Cross Overs

*Well explained/Detailed

I still dont like the pont of Mario being a weakling... sometimes...
Dementio chapter 51 . 7/13/2010
*Sigh*

How the rival of my brother can end up like this, the story went good, but after chapter 17 everything was just screwed up, just look at it!

Bowser beats up mario every f*ucking time, i can understand that but Mario isnt defensless!

And whats with Waluigi, do you like him do you? that bastard pisses me more that bowser himself!

One more thing, like i said, after certaing chapter, the next ones lack of dialogue and plotline, if you think you cant write down something good just dont write it! i dind bother reading them all, because i know will end the same.

Not every chapter is that bad, i was hoping to see something more worthwile, but besides that little points, it could be a promising story.

You have talent, you just need inspiration and patience.

Thank you for your time.
James Birdsong chapter 67 . 7/11/2010
Hm maybe it is worth saying the ten chapters are good or something
James Birdsong chapter 57 . 7/9/2010
The world thanks you for the five chapters _
James Birdsong chapter 52 . 7/5/2010
Groovy
James Birdsong chapter 51 . 7/3/2010
Alright yay the seven chapters are good
James Birdsong chapter 44 . 7/1/2010
Wow for the three chapters
James Birdsong chapter 41 . 6/26/2010
Wow for the story :)
Master Pencil chapter 20 . 4/26/2009
Good job on the story! My favorite chapters were the second and forth ones. The description of the settings and characters were spot on, and the dialoge was well-received! All I saw wrong were a few mispelled words here and there, but it was still a good read.
pika123 chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
it was absolutly hilarious when mario raided the fridge XD great chapter buddy ;)
Jetpack152 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
not a bad story. it would be cool you did a story like if Mario did not become a plumber, but instead do another job than being a plumber.
Razzkat chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
D8 This fic is crazy and awesome! I wish I could review more, but I want to get to Dimensional Tides…anyway, it’s great and awesomely weird. Please continue!
pika123 chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
this chapter about Golly's and Bily's date was pretty interesting It was great when Mario and Kevin tried to ruin their date but then at the end of the story it starts out all over again with Golly dating XD awesome job ;)