Reviews for COMATOSE
Risu Alto chapter 4 . 3/4
I just want to point out that what you have depicted is not at all how insulin actually works :p I have type 1, so I would know. But... well, props for trying. And you did get the symptoms right. And I've never read a fic that tried to incorporate it before.
hikora chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
KAWAII! I LOVE IT! I wish it didn't have to end.

I hated Sho at one point though, because he is constantly interrupting the two's alone time.

Were Manjoume and the others able to accept them?

Judai is just too innocent and cute for his own good sometimes. He's seducing people without even knowing it. He better watch out, or he might find himself in a very difficult situation one day. XD XP
Enica chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I actually read this after 'Severed Wings of the Angel' and I loved this too hopefully you'll update 'Severed Wings of the Angel' soon. I think it's very cute and brave of them to straightforwardly tell that they are a couple! It's a good thing you didn't make too much of a drama over them! But I would have wanted to see Asuka's reaction to them being a couple, because I once read another fanfic with spritshipping (I actually read a lot) and Asuka was a yaoi fan. Though I'm a bit sad that I read this; I was planning on writing my first fanfic and I was going to make Judai the seme but now I'm having second thoughts. Well it doesn't have anything to do with this I guess. Anyway I loved the fanfic and thanks for writing it! Keep up the great work, please!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
this is my first yugioh GX fanfic that i've read, and i loved it! i'll be honest, i was nervous about reading a GX yaoi, but that was so romantic! the story line was perfect, the characters fell into place and the unknown love between two friends made my heart ache! i wanted to cry at the end, but my friends were with me and they don't know that i read yaoi stories, but who the hell cares! this story was just perfect and i wouldn't want it changed at all!
irlyugo chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Hahaha! When that song came on i just about DIED xD
Kigen Dawn chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Your N amazing author emerald. Love your stories. 3
rainyRay chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
lol i'd be one of the squealing yaoi fangirls XD
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
WHOO! Loving the awsomeness.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
OH THE AWSOMENESS!

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
The awsomeness.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Very very interesting. Even though I didn't get to finish watching GX I can enjoy it even more though . And your awsome fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This seems interesting.

CartoonCouples101 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
it is official u turned me into a yaoi fangirl

great job!

still 10 out of 10 for story
The Homunculi Twins chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Owo thats so sweet! :3
Samara22 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Sugoooy! THAT one was awesome! I liked the story, the style and the ending ) I actually liked everything xD gonna absolutely read your other fics D