Reviews for The Trip in the Cold Rain
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
That was sweet, but i hoped that you would've written more about them and all. but that's fine. Great job! I'll read another one of you stories soon! Thanks.
brianna chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
good fanfic

in my opion you can listen to destiny's child 'lose my breath'

or christina aguilera 'dirty' they match the heated part between kiba and sakura 3
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
this was very hot! I loved it! There were a few words that werer misspelled here and there though but those are easy to fix
XxCruelButterflyxX chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i love this story, kiba and sakura are such a dominant and fierce couple. I love the chemistry between them, it's like they were made for each other. Write more of this couple please, they have some major potential.
Leona DragonBlood Aero chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Freaking continue! I want more! *grumble* *glare* Continue!
Darkness-of-love chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
u should make a sequal to this one XD it was really good
wouldntulike2know chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
yay that was agood story doible yay for the sasuke bashing *gives author a cookie*
MarzSpy chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
are u continuing story or does it end there plz i must know!
true self writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really like it! Its cute and still has tons of touches of sultry moments..love it!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love it! Pleases write more soon!
lenaetv chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
EXCELLENT STORY! Very well written, good plot, and well I have to say I liked the idea of Tsunade trying to hook her up. And Since I'm on my Hate-Sasuke-kick, I loved that confrontation. The ending just makes me want to read to more!
mngurl07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
wow this is a very well writen story. i have always liked kiba and sakura fanfictions. can you make a sequal.:) keep up the good work.
ShadowFire52 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This was wonderful! It makes me want to read more!
Maya Nott chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i loved. how about a sequel?