Reviews for cry me a river
FlufyAkiChann309 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Roxas had been pushed into the rather uncomfortable fridge shelf.
o0CheckMate0o chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Augh, this story was so hot! And then the end made me all sad XD; poor Roxas...he deserves himself some Sora! Though I wasn't entirely sure which parts he dreamt up and which he didn't...or was it all a dream? Sucks I hope you do more with these two, anyway! D
Livluvdie101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's so sad! How could you do that? I'm thinking to myself, while reading, "Watch, the author's gonna make it a dream, just wait!" You should continue it, making it NOT a dream! NOT FAIR TO ROXY! )
Kanariya674 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh you fooled me! You should be proud - this is one of the few stories that actually tricked me. Good job!
thedeviltheangelandtheme chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw!

Kawaii!

w

I think it's cute, and yet, sexy.

bb

-dEmOn-
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Dude that's not FAIR!

You could've continued it into the day and Sora can ask for tutoring for real! That would've been a great ending b/c then we'll know Roxy will have a chance!

And omg I need to draw Roxy with glasses now! lol!
Loveless - Heartless chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
GAH! I was so into this and then crash and burn; it was a dream. Unexpected ending (including lemon, I really should pay attention to ratings XD)but great story either way.

hehe... Roxas with glasses, nice. XD
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
:P soras a seme,there hard to read! but i like it XD
LightOne chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I feel kind of bad for Roxas though, so sad for him.

It was a good fic, for your first Lemon! Waiting for more stuff from you.

LightOne.
ShimChangmin chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh my god! This was the best SoraxRoxas story i've ever read! It was absolutely brilliant! There were some spelling errors, but it's something simple that can be easily fixed by a beta. I really hope that you might make a sequel, because I know I would definitely read it if you did!
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
_ I loved it! So good! Really! Roxas was so adorably geeky, and Sora was... was really hot.

Good job!
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Poor Roxas...
Roxy loves his Zexy chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
lol aw it was cute vv poor roxas i hope sora really does like him i liked the story a lot :3
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
...I can't tell if I want to shoot you or molest you. I was drooling and drooling - and then it was like a cold bucket of water to the face. You sick, twisted, wonderful, imaginative, sadistic, demonic, angelic soul. I love you.

Damn, and I thought MY SoRoku lemon was hot...I think I'm having heat flashes, but I don't know if 15-year-olds can go through menopause. I mean, If Jesus existed I'd be using his named in vain but for the sake of all that is holy I'm still reeling. I was really into it and I had the beat of my reading timed to the pulse of this techno song I'm listening to and then -WHAM-!

I just need a cool washcloth and a shady place to lie down while I stop the hyperventilation.

Eh, medical malady or no, that was hot...I think my skin is steaming. Holy shit I think it is...now when I go to the Emergency Room they'll have to treat me for internal combustion AND blood loss - from the extreme nosebleed this just gave me.

It was just...too damn cute. I want to go back and read it again
HarrylovesDraco chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
AH! please finish it! it was AWESOME!