Reviews for They Bring Me to You
VriG chapter 15 . 4/9
Wow this was painful to get through. But so worth it. So much angst, LP angst & i loved every bit of it. Thanks for writing this wonderful story. Definitely on my favourites & is definitely one of the best OTH fanfic.
Andersmodo chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
"You'll always be Peyton Sawyer to me", he says passionately."

After that, she should have answered something in the lines of "Yes, and not Peyton Scott".

Great story so far, I must say. Must read more to know for sure ;)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
I love that peyton asked lucas to ask her again great story Leyton for ever
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
this is a fantastic story !
Nadine chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
wow, I LOVE this story!

great writing. i'm only as far as this chapter BUT this chapter killed me. it was BEAUTIFUL. i loved their phone conversation. 3

god, angsty LP is so epic. you really are amazing at bringing that angst across.

you rock, Sarah (:
redguitar chapter 15 . 2/4/2010
love this so much! love lp keep it up!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Darns. I was hoping for some good Julian/Peyton action. Even though I'm a complete Leyton fan...I like Julian...A lot.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
The whole "Me and Chris are engaged!" thing has got me cracking up. This beginning of this chapter's just kinda funny.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Oh, you evil person.

lol.

First of all, I'd like to say

I LOVE YOUR STORIES.

You write really really well.

Second of all, you have FANTASTIC music tastes.

I'm getting some great songs off you and I'm loving it.

So thanks for both keeping me entertained with great stories and getting me good music to listen to.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I love how you change Lindsey to Brooke in the flashback. It totally worked!
cloisleytonforever chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
very good
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I know I'm late but this fic seem interesting so I decided to first chapter already had me in tears.
Cowgurlizzie chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
I stumbled across this looking for the name of a band from a song off of One Tree Hill and have been glued to my computer for the past, 8 hours or so. I fell in love with your version of OTH just as much as I am with the real version! I felt myself tear up at the end, sad to have another amazing love story come to an end. Thank you for your amazing writing! Have a great week and God Bless!

Sincerely,

Liz
hopelessromantic549 chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
oh this entire story was so wonderful. so wonderful.

i wish i had words to describe the perfection that is this story, but i suppose all i can do is tell you what i liked - no, not liked, LOVED - about it:

1. the song choices

2. Chris and Chelsea - especially the characterization of Chelsea

3. the fake engagement between Chris and Peyton - made me laugh :)

4. Nathan and Haley moments

5. Jamie and Lily and how much they love Peyton

6. Lucas and Peyton's encounters with their exes that last time

7. And, of course, Peyton's silly nurse hat ;)

So thank you writing this - I loved it!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
i just started reading this and am hooked...i love the way you wrote this. it's utterly beautiful. and of course, i feel the need to scream at lucas for being such an idiot. but oh well, since i'm totally digging this story!

also, love the song choice in the first chapter. white horse is amazing!

p.s. i'll write another review when i finish reading :)