Reviews for T'aint Nothing Special
Moriarty chapter 2 . 6/29
That was done perfectly! I think a yaoi lemon type thing would be perfect.
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 4/21
Well, I don't know if you're even still checking this account, but just had to drop a note. Never even thought about Tom/Huck before, but during a conversation with a few friends who are into slash, the subject of the book came up and I jokingly made a comment that there MUST be Tom/Huck stories. Then it was on my mind...so I came looking. Not much out there, but I did enjoy this very much. (And I notice that over the years you've gotten way more than 10 reviews, LOL!)
IT WAS AMAZING LOVED IT! :)
Kim-sensei chapter 2 . 3/4
Wow ! very desu ! maybe more kink?

-sensei K
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE WRIGHT MORE
Emily chapter 1 . 1/21
love your story...honestly thought i was the only person that shipped huck and tom :)
Yourmommysname chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
pleaseee pleaseeeee :c 3 LEMON!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
huck finn? tom sawyer? FAGGOTS? why do half of the fanfiction writers have to turn characters queer? GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Billy Goat Gruff chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
i mean being gay is legal now
WTF chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
YALL NEED JESUS
Ponygirl7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
What kind of a sordid, bizarre, degenerate person are you? You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for turning such a wonderful work of literature into a disgusting piece of garbage! I am ashamed for you! What a waste of time.
goobydolan chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Plz more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I like it and hope to read more. What if they were caught kissing by Sid? Whoo-eee, imagine what would happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
tom sawyer? huck finn? faggots? GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
huck finn, a faggot? fuck you, you son of a bitch