Reviews for Hot Girls and Fast Cars
cuutiepie chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
Oh gosh I loved this, I was hooked all the way through :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Chater fives fight wasAWESOME
TooLazy2LogIn chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
It's Rika!
AWanderingDreamer chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
I know that this story has been finished for a while - but I just had to add in my two cents worth :)

I loved this story! It was beautifully written and the plot had me on the end of my seat all the time! I cried whenever something sad happened (Mimi's break down, Tai's break up with her, the speeches - and of course, the final farewell)

Brilliant story! You're incredibly talented :)
Appealtoreason chapter 26 . 8/7/2010

I know that song!

LOVE IT.

No Air~

XD

But sadly, with all the songs at my disposal, I don't have any to give you.

I just don't know the right one!

:GONK:

Maybe...Naturally by Selena Gomez?

Maybe, I Promise You?

I DUNNO.

Those are the songs I'm currently obsessed with.

ANYWAY.

Good chappie!

Made me sad, as well as make my eyes tear up a bit.
BenignUser chapter 26 . 7/16/2009
Wow, I actually read it.

I'm going to go ahead and pat myself on the back now.

Best part without a doubt was Izzy winning the bet.
mutethefearrr chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
lolol Millionaires. I really love this story.
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
wow you are a really good writer ya know that,right, so loved the girlfriend's talking (Mimi and Sora)and you missy better prepare yourself 'cause it's a biggy I want you to discuss it privately that is (PM), so, anyway a really nice story and it gets better everytime I read it, God I love MICHI so much and I am glad you love them too princess:)so I am gonna read your story now, the rest of it that is and well good story I am starting to like it maybe I review again,maybe not and promise me that the next one story you write will be about MICHI or MIMATO as well, please princess('cause if you ask me the same question than my answer is yes I will) bah-bye love ya you and MICHI of cource!:)
SweetyBastard chapter 26 . 4/30/2009
Omg that was really sad :'( I'm usually not the one to cry at stories but this totally made me burst out in tears. Great job, this is the best story ever! )
asdfzxcv chapter 26 . 4/28/2009
Best story on FanFiction I have ever read. EVER! The ending was even better than I expected. I thought they were all gonna get back together etc... I even thought that Tai would at least show up, but that was the best ending hands down! I'm crying like a fool here! Hahaha, I really do hope you continue writing, I'm in love with your creativity, I'd marry it if I could. (:

THANK YOU!

x
SugarSpiral chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
Wha, that one really hurt to read :(

I have to say, the best thing about this fic is that you've got something going on in each chapter. It's great- keeps my attention!

BRING ON THE SEQUEL!
SugarSpiral chapter 25 . 4/24/2009
I liked Yama's speech the most .
SugarSpiral chapter 24 . 4/24/2009
Wha, you really know how to create waves, huh?