Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Mor de interficio silvam chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
This story is awesome!
Slytherin Studios chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I like your story so far, please update soon.
Crazed King chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Single not signal. Interesting idea!
Will be looking foward to the next chapters.
MonkD.drgn chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
What is rong with you you ! Update already , Some people of been waiting for this for a long time it's been almost 4 years what's the hold up !?
terry nightstalker chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Please Update! It's brilliant!
terry nightstalker chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Fem!Ace! :P
Ved17 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Strike three! You're out!
Ved17 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
"Note to self, be careful with Haki." Ha Ha! Please pick this up again!
Ved17 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
This is very good. So far, it is very well written.
Ved17 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This story is good! Take my advise-pick it up again! If you have to rewrite for future members, do it. You are very creative. Also, the whole "knock the ugly girl through the wall in two lives" was funny! Please keep it up!
tsuki107 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
As soon as Luffy called Abby a pyro, I was like...Oh my god! It's Ace! And he's a girl! :)
Great twist!

Please update soon!

Cheers,
Tsuki
Brend839 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
good story

did you base Abby of ace
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Hey thisis really good i ahvent read a stroy like it. nice work! please update soon! i really wanta know what's next!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
If you're going to rewrite this story, I suggest you let them have their respective ages like in the mnga or anime. If you don't know what those are, you can look it up on .

It's an awesome site!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
Are you freaking serious? You haven't wrote in two years? Just when Shanks and Ace came into the story. I mean come on write further and you will have readers back. If you don't this story will dissapear in the archives. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase, it's a great story, I 'm hooked. It's really original and it makes it okay for the characters to be a little OOC since they have lived different lives. Don't give up!