Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Taisi chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
“Because no matter how much time passes you will always be our captain and we will always be your nakama.”

How touching!
Kitty243 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
This story is really cool, I hope you update often. (AKA: Please update soon.) :)
moonray9 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Awesome, I loved! Please continue really soon! And I mean really soon!
crystalbluefox chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
ohmygodthiswasjustsocool! . o

Finally they go up beat someone up... damn wannabe's. so... when WILL the right Usopp, Sanji, Nami, Robin and Franky show up? Soon PLEASE! I mis Sanji .

Can't wait to read next chapter, so update soon!

Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Pernille
yuki chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
i love this chapter ! love it love it love it ! so cool to see the real straw hats beat up the fakes .
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
good luck with the other five! I can't wait to read them. YEAH!
LuffyxRuby chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
funny
17thstreet chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
ahh .. a chapter b4 christmas .. nice . wonder who is gonna appear nxt , and merry christmas while holidays are gonna be over .
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
I love this! So cool that even after all that time they can still find each other. It took me a while to figure out who was crying. I though maybe Robin was reincarnated as a child, but when I heard her name I was like hm... who starts with a 'C'. And then I got it. So cool that she can turn into a deer. I guess when they were reincarnated the devil fruit effected them in a different way, except luffy. I've herd of the Haki ability, but when does he get it. Is in in the amine yet? And if it is, where?

Oh yeah and their new names are great! Especially Luffy's. It starts with an 'L' and has something to do with a Lion, the KING of the jungle. Yep, its perfect. I cant wait for the next chapter.
lieutenant spark chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
i loved it
crystalbluefox chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Merry Christmas og thankii for such a good chaptero hehe! Go Cali, you're the best! XDD -rolling at the floor together with Zeb and laugh my ass off-

Please Update soon... man, I can't breath! hehe
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
Very funny! I hope they manage to hunt down the other members!
moonray9 chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
This is really good! Please continue soon!
Prauge chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
ok, iget the whohle girl thing, i think it works well. just spell check, and read it out loud, some things seem off. for istance, u said 'bit' insstead of 'bite'. small stuff like that, keep your eye on that. its good
Empress-Sakura07 chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
YAY for New Chapters! E! Cali is soo cute! Please keep writing! This is one of the best fics I've ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! Please? Yay! hehe
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »