Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
NopeJustMe chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Whoa this is awesome! I'm so looking forward to your next updates, I wonder how they'll react when they find out, that and how everyone else will- will the government still be out to get them?
crystalbluefox chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
(stepping nervously) more soon, please? this is just getting more and more interresting... I wonder how they all will react when they finds out who they really are... XDD
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
This is sch an interesting story! I hope to see more!
Shane likes POKEMON chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
nice idea
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Even better than the last chapter! Now i'm really looking forward to where everyone will fit in.
crystalbluefox chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
This sounds really good... this sounds really interresting... I would love to read some more... JUST CAN'T wait to read some more .. o
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
This looks great! I'll be watching (or reading, i suppose..:P)
Nekoearlover chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Your story is actually really well written, but I think that maybe you should read over it once more and put it through spell check cause there are a few mistakes. Not big one's but pretty noticeable.
Shironami chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
whot! You continued! I'm happy, I really don't think you're as bad as you do... but I always say things like that too, I call it the "writers' curse"

I think you're doing very well! I like your writing style, it flows and it easy to follow, I don't have to read the same paragraph 3 times to understand what the hell's going on, lol.

I really like how the characters are still themselves but you've made them into whole new characters at the same time!
Shironami chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
wow, very cool! I hope you do finish it, it's got a great start. I love that you put colby and alvida in there too!
Red-glasses-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I like where this is going so please do continue. You had a few mistakes but nothing too bad. keep it up I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14