Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Luffy, or shall I say Lenny, is back! This is pretty neat, and it really is making me wonder where the others are and what they were turned into (especially Chopper and Brook, if you are using him).
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
i love the story it rocks update asap please
Synchronize chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
SQUE! LENNY AND NOW ZEB!

... How did Zeb/Zoro get his memory back?

And btw, I feel your anger to the new setup as well ... I couldn't find anything for a whole hour really... yeah... nearly deleted my story too...

Luv Ya hun!
crystalbluefox chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Arrghh! you're not the only one to think that .
Shironami chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
lol, I had a cat scan too and they do smell strange; longest 3 minutes of my life.

great chapter, yay now zoro and nami! she's a singer, right?
Synchronize chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Wow I am really liking your story hun. It has such interesting twists and turns and i can't wait to see all of them regain their memories!

But how did they die in their past lives?
NopeJustMe chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Whoa this is awesome! I'm so looking forward to your next updates, I wonder how they'll react when they find out, that and how everyone else will- will the government still be out to get them?
crystalbluefox chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
(stepping nervously) more soon, please? this is just getting more and more interresting... I wonder how they all will react when they finds out who they really are... XDD
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
This is sch an interesting story! I hope to see more!
ArmedandPsycho chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
nice idea
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Even better than the last chapter! Now i'm really looking forward to where everyone will fit in.
crystalbluefox chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
This sounds really good... this sounds really interresting... I would love to read some more... JUST CAN'T wait to read some more .. o
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
This looks great! I'll be watching (or reading, i suppose..:P)
Nekoearlover chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Your story is actually really well written, but I think that maybe you should read over it once more and put it through spell check cause there are a few mistakes. Not big one's but pretty noticeable.
Shironami chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
whot! You continued! I'm happy, I really don't think you're as bad as you do... but I always say things like that too, I call it the "writers' curse"

I think you're doing very well! I like your writing style, it flows and it easy to follow, I don't have to read the same paragraph 3 times to understand what the hell's going on, lol.

I really like how the characters are still themselves but you've made them into whole new characters at the same time!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »