Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Ved17 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This story is good! Take my advise-pick it up again! If you have to rewrite for future members, do it. You are very creative. Also, the whole "knock the ugly girl through the wall in two lives" was funny! Please keep it up!
Tsuki107 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
As soon as Luffy called Abby a pyro, I was like...Oh my god! It's Ace! And he's a girl! :)
Great twist!

Please update soon!

Brend839 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
good story

did you base Abby of ace
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Hey thisis really good i ahvent read a stroy like it. nice work! please update soon! i really wanta know what's next!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
If you're going to rewrite this story, I suggest you let them have their respective ages like in the mnga or anime. If you don't know what those are, you can look it up on .

It's an awesome site!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
Are you freaking serious? You haven't wrote in two years? Just when Shanks and Ace came into the story. I mean come on write further and you will have readers back. If you don't this story will dissapear in the archives. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase, it's a great story, I 'm hooked. It's really original and it makes it okay for the characters to be a little OOC since they have lived different lives. Don't give up!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Hey it's really cute you made Chopper a 6-year old girl, but shouldn't she be at least 15, 'caus that was Chopper's age.
ranma hibiki chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
*laughing my ass off*

oh you must really love irony. for an example..sanji was raised by a pirate, but sean joined the marines.

and now he is hitting on ABBY!..if anyone has been seeing a pattern its not just that everybody's reincarnated names all begin with the same letter as their past. but that they all share similarities..luffy's "cousin" is a female pyro where in the past life "she" was a HE and brother to luffy with the power of the flame fruit

*goes back to laughing at the thought of sean/sanji hitting on luffy/lennys relative*
WolfyMcClowd chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
PLease continue, this is awesome
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
please update, I wanna see how they find Nami. btw am i correct in guessing that Abby is Ace and Scott is Shanks?
Lone Warrior2 chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
I just read your whole story this morning and it's not bad . I'm usually wary of fics involving reincarnation and/or highschool but this one is pretty cool. I know it's been a little over a year since you last updated but I sure hope you come back to this story. You didn't even make it to my favorite character yet.

Also, is Abby supposed to be Ace? It was pretty cool . BTW Loving Ussop's new name.

bookishangel chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
It's now official. You haven't updated for a whole year. Please don't abandon this fic! It's sooo good!
Lunanite chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
wow awesome

i cant wait how nami gets convinved
does she still have her love for money

pls update son
EspyLacopa chapter 17 . 3/13/2010

Go Ace! And I saw the Shanks reference!
Neko of death chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
D-did you turn Ace into a girl? Fucking awesome. I'm loving this story. There are typos here and there but its still very good. I'd rather you use their actual names, but that would ruin the point of them being reincarnations. And does Robin have her powers back to? I don't know if that would allow her to create working legs though xD All together, I can't wait for you to continue, keep up the great work!
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »