Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Lone Warrior2 chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
I just read your whole story this morning and it's not bad . I'm usually wary of fics involving reincarnation and/or highschool but this one is pretty cool. I know it's been a little over a year since you last updated but I sure hope you come back to this story. You didn't even make it to my favorite character yet.

Also, is Abby supposed to be Ace? It was pretty cool . BTW Loving Ussop's new name.

Lone
bookishangel chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
It's now official. You haven't updated for a whole year. Please don't abandon this fic! It's sooo good!
Lunanite chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
wow awesome

i cant wait how nami gets convinved
does she still have her love for money

pls update son
EspyLacopa chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
hehehe.

Go Ace! And I saw the Shanks reference!
Neko of death chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
D-did you turn Ace into a girl? Fucking awesome. I'm loving this story. There are typos here and there but its still very good. I'd rather you use their actual names, but that would ruin the point of them being reincarnations. And does Robin have her powers back to? I don't know if that would allow her to create working legs though xD All together, I can't wait for you to continue, keep up the great work!
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 10/7/2009
YOU...YOU...YOU...TURNED ACE INTO A GIRL? how could you...my lovely lovely dreams...crushed...and an evil pyro-chick at that...no...
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
...oh right...i forgot about Usopp...'stretching sound'? definitly slingshot. Red-haired drunk? Definity Shanks.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
OH BEEP! SANJI'S RIGHT! They gotta find the girls! (Nami is the famous singer though...cool!)
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
*laughs histerically for like 10 minutes then reads next chapter*
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Well, Sanji is a pain, so that's not really the issue here. I think that all they need to do is get Zoro and Sanji to talk, or walk past each other,...or glance in their general direction of Zoro...anything Zoro-related should work...or you could have Zoro fake harming a lady, and then fight with Sanji, ha! That would be a riot! (it might start one too...) But seriously, how old is Sanji? I mean, if Zoro's 17, Sanji is supposed to be the same age as him...of course, this could be like the 'Chopper is a girl' and 'Brooke isn't a skeleton and isn't like 50 years old' so yeah.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
I love the 'these guys are fakes' paper. I think that Luffy got smarter! Yay!
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Nice. WAY TO GO NEW GIRLY CHOPPER!
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Nice...still being able to use that Haki, I see...and Zoro walking on his hands...now that I think about it, Zoro is supposed to be 19, right? So a 17 year old Zoro is closer to my age...and WAY WAY more cool. Sweet.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
...a girl...a NORMAL LITTLE GIRL...poor Chopper...
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »