Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Neko of death chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
D-did you turn Ace into a girl? Fucking awesome. I'm loving this story. There are typos here and there but its still very good. I'd rather you use their actual names, but that would ruin the point of them being reincarnations. And does Robin have her powers back to? I don't know if that would allow her to create working legs though xD All together, I can't wait for you to continue, keep up the great work!
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 10/7/2009
YOU...YOU...YOU...TURNED ACE INTO A GIRL? how could lovely lovely dreams...crushed...and an evil pyro-chick at
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
...oh right...i forgot about Usopp...'stretching sound'? definitly slingshot. Red-haired drunk? Definity Shanks.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
OH BEEP! SANJI'S RIGHT! They gotta find the girls! (Nami is the famous singer!)
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
*laughs histerically for like 10 minutes then reads next chapter*
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Well, Sanji is a pain, so that's not really the issue here. I think that all they need to do is get Zoro and Sanji to talk, or walk past each other,...or glance in their general direction of Zoro...anything Zoro-related should work...or you could have Zoro fake harming a lady, and then fight with Sanji, ha! That would be a riot! (it might start one too...) But seriously, how old is Sanji? I mean, if Zoro's 17, Sanji is supposed to be the same age as him...of course, this could be like the 'Chopper is a girl' and 'Brooke isn't a skeleton and isn't like 50 years old' so yeah.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
I love the 'these guys are fakes' paper. I think that Luffy got smarter! Yay!
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Nice...still being able to use that Haki, I see...and Zoro walking on his that I think about it, Zoro is supposed to be 19, right? So a 17 year old Zoro is closer to my age...and WAY WAY more cool. Sweet.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
...a girl...a NORMAL LITTLE GIRL...poor Chopper...
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Awsome! Lucky Brooke, he gets to have skin and vital organs again! But does he still have his Hito-Hito no Mi(that is the life life fruit, right?)...cus that would be...i don't know...and what about Laboon?
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
O MY GOSH! OK, I love this story now.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
*chuckles/laughs for like a few minutes at 'Barlak the eater of the Sha-Sha fruit* Nice! This is better than I thought...maybe if they realize who they are, then the will be 'forced' or something to join up again, because everyone will be terrified or maybe they won't let anyone know...*Luffy is of course the person/Lenny,*Nami is the famous singer (yeah...pinwheels and oranges...also called mikans...)*Chopper is the HUGE doctor,*Zoro is the (totally hot) cool dude in the batting cage,*Usopp, Sanji, Robin(wait...wasn't there some sort of history teacher back in last chapter?...), Franky, and Brooke are hidden still. This is really very well written. Good writing style.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 10/6/2009