Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/6/2009*laughs histerically in background for full hour, then returns to page* Nice...I think that he will find his old crew and (althought it isn't really possible in today's world) they should go and do something adventurous...wah! This is really sade! What if they all remember how they died? I will just have to read this now. Also, reading this will help me write the story I am starting about One Piece people in today's world...yeah I started it I think that this will be good though.
GreenCyberWolf chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
This is great, I love the last part when Abby chase Luffy with the fireball (like Ace). When are they gonna find Nami, she is obviously the singer you mentioned earlier, but when are they gonna find her? And just what state is she gonna be in? Robin didnt seem like her past affected her too much but she never seemed to be affected by things anyway. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it.
ShineX chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
You know, out of all of them Sanji being a girl would be the most amusing. Oh well
ShineX chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
nice, lol
ShineX chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
I'm surprised they didn't react more to be honest...
ShineX chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
Zeb's an idiot. People might not notice some things, but they'll definitely notice a guy walking on his hands with three swords.
ShineX chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Ok, cool, you actually did do something like that.
ShineX chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
you should've made one of those two a girl, it would have been amusing to say the least, lol
ShineX chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
ok, now I'm interested. Lets see how well you did.
ShineX chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
so, does he have his old powers?
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
Man oh man that story has me wanting to read more...You have captured the Straw Hat's personality's to the T.
animeXIII chapter 17 . 8/29/2009
Great Love it post more soon Can't wait!
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
still missing 2 more ppl! but lenny's cousin ace? raven's ex-boyfriend should go hell, burnin his body, then get eaten by the devil and demons there. then get his body back and repeat wat happen when in hell over and over again!
mizz-jollyrancher chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
i must say that i have no laughed this hard in a while i implor you to contniue writing i love it
moonray9 chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter! Is Abby based on Ace or something? Please continue soon!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »