Reviews for Nakama Even After Death
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Awsome! Lucky Brooke, he gets to have skin and vital organs again! But does he still have his Hito-Hito no Mi(that is the life life fruit, right?)...cus that would be...i don't know...and what about Laboon?
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
O MY GOSH! OK, I love this story now.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
*chuckles/laughs for like a few minutes at 'Barlak the eater of the Sha-Sha fruit* Nice! This is better than I thought...maybe if they realize who they are, then the will be 'forced' or something to join up again, because everyone will be terrified or maybe they won't let anyone know...*Luffy is of course the person/Lenny,*Nami is the famous singer (yeah...pinwheels and oranges...also called mikans...)*Chopper is the HUGE doctor,*Zoro is the (totally hot) cool dude in the batting cage,*Usopp, Sanji, Robin(wait...wasn't there some sort of history teacher back in last chapter?...), Franky, and Brooke are hidden still. This is really very well written. Good writing style.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Wicked! It's...ZORO!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
...wow...*laughs histerically in background for full hour, then returns to page* Nice...I think that he will find his old crew and (althought it isn't really possible in today's world) they should go and do something adventurous...wah! This is really sade! What if they all remember how they died? I will just have to read this now. Also, reading this will help me write the story I am starting about One Piece people in today's world...yeah I started it yesterday...so I think that this will be good though.
GreenCyberWolf chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
This is great, I love the last part when Abby chase Luffy with the fireball (like Ace). When are they gonna find Nami, she is obviously the singer you mentioned earlier, but when are they gonna find her? And just what state is she gonna be in? Robin didnt seem like her past affected her too much but she never seemed to be affected by things anyway. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it.
ShineX chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
You know, out of all of them Sanji being a girl would be the most amusing. Oh well
ShineX chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
nice, lol
ShineX chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
I'm surprised they didn't react more to be honest...
ShineX chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
Zeb's an idiot. People might not notice some things, but they'll definitely notice a guy walking on his hands with three swords.
ShineX chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Ok, cool, you actually did do something like that.
ShineX chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
you should've made one of those two a girl, it would have been amusing to say the least, lol
ShineX chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
ok, now I'm interested. Lets see how well you did.
ShineX chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
so, does he have his old powers?
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
Man oh man that story has me wanting to read more...You have captured the Straw Hat's personality's to the T.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »