Reviews for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate
brennasalkin chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
OMG! A little piece of my heart broke after reading that! I loved it though. Good job! Please write more!
Esrelda Snape chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I couldn't stop reading your amazing story. I loved every last bit of it, and have added you to my fave authors and your wonderful story to my favorites list. I think that you should consider writing a sequal to this story where Draco could try to get together with Hermione perminately.
Nilrecurring chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I have no clue if you still read your reviews, but I just want to say, the other reviews for this chapter are HORRIBLE. They're talking you down because of how you ended the story. I would have rather seen them together, but I kind of expected this, this is -after all- the realistic ending for them. It is beautifully written, and please don't feel down because of the other reviews. I love your story, the heartbreaking ending made it that much more memorable.
Monica chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh hey I know where you got the title of the story from (Romeo and Juliet) but great story none the less! I greatly enjoyed reading it again!
imlzy chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
tht was such a sad ending...ur story was rlly good but I wish it had a happier ending...
cici love chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
you should make a sequel
Kotodashi Kyoshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh how I wish you would write a sequel to this! Its amazing and I am sad that its over :(
Lokiofjotunheimm chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
oh my god it took me about 5 hours total to read this. and in those five hours i felt so much this ties in so well with everything else dramione i have read. but yours is by far the best so far.
no no no no no chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n on o no no no no no no no no this cannot be the ending please tell me thres a sequel i cant accept this no
Cecelia in Green chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
SO FUCKING SAD! OH MY GOD! );
P chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Wow. Tears are literally leaking down my face. Brilliant.
SKDanielle16 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
You totally copied this whole story from a Vampire Academy fic! How pathetic! You can't even come up with your own ideas or words. I'm reporting you! This should be taken down!
Tammy Romani chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
awww i loved the story but sad that it had an unhappy ending :( also i reckon she should've kicked his ass what with all the crap he said ;) ahahaha
Myra chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Next time, in your summary post that you don't have a happy ending. I wasted my time on this story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
THAT WAS SO SAD! It's a shame that they can't have their happy ending when they want to be with each other so badly...it's definitely unfair.

When Draco said "Or, don't you remember?", I wanted Hermione to say something snarky right back at him about how she remembered him being the one not to keep his hands off of her or something, just to show that she wasn't the only one that enjoyed their 'fling'.

Fantastic writing! You had me crying at the end!
Well done!