Reviews for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate
vampirekisses1901 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH BUT...

BUT...

...BUT..

HOW COULD YOU? *cries*

Hermione and Draco! Heartbroken! WRITE A SEQUAL! :D

But seriously, this was an amazing story. And you are a brilliant writer..and you made me cry :(

x
nonary chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
*_* I love this story.

I can't believe that I just stumbled upon it today.

;( The ending made my heart break.. but I suppose it had to happen.

*sniff sniff*

Maybe do a sequel? :D

About after the war or something? :x
Silver Scorpion chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Wow...that was intense and passionate! Awesome one by the way! I really loved how you highlighted the situation where Mudbloods and Purebloods have very different worlds. That's what made the story so good! The forbidden love behind it! Keep writing!

Love

Silver Scorpion
Regin chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!

p.s - any chance of there being a sequel?
sheddingeverycolor chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
that was just beautiful.
QueeneTitania chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
I like this ending... They have a forbiden love, and remindes me of that stories when they are older and are telling their children about how they once were in love ... But it would still be nice to have a happy ending, of course, maybe they could meet after the war, or something !

(sorry about the bad english)

BYE (:
lady4feet chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
Wow I really loved it. Would've been nice to have a happy ending but I agree that this is more in line with the characters.
The Smiling Dead chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
Oh god finally my fingers and hands have stopped tingling. No seriously.. Tingling. Wow! Great story, really sad though..
zzzooe chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Aw!
Pentastic chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Well the ending was sad and I can't say it's the one I was hoping for, but I felt like it fit under the circumstances. I liked that Hermione fought how she was feeling about Draco. I know you said Draco's chapter was hard for you to write, but it was my personal favorite. It would have been nice to see it a little more to show how his views changed. My only issues are first, that I think Harry and Ron are Hermione's best friends, not Ginny and that they would kill Malfoy for it regardless of what anyone said, and second, that I never really understood why Draco kissed Hermione in the first place. Anyway good story. It kept me reading far too late. :)
absinthespoon chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Yes, you must never force your characters to do something they wouldn't. This ending is beautifully sad. Good job. I think the necklace could have been brought back to be used a symbol, but whatever works.
mai chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
WHAT! i stayed up til 2:17 reading this and i don't get a happy ending? just an amazingly realiztic, sad as hell, accurate one? this blows, totally not fair!

still loved the story...right up until i started hating draco and was crushed with apathy and understanding.
queen hera chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
wow, i totally loved this story. i am currently reading another one of yours and i am loving that too. Keep up the good work. x
hawaiianflower chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow, that was really well written. I didn't want the chapter to end at all, and you could feel Hermione's emotions almos. brilliant. well done.
Faith Crain chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
i love this story, i think this is the second time i've read it actually, i love this story, but the ending absolutly sux. its to sad for a romance, though it is one of my favorite stories... :D

~Faith Crain~