Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
HELLACRE13 chapter 24 . 12/4/2008
Runs around tearing hair out in dismay and curiosity .That was a good .Poor Diana no wonder she kept feeling so so called woman that is supposedly Superman's only love..(blech).. I'll be is major spanner in the SOON!
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Interesting!
HELLACRE13 chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
Very nice of humour and action.I love how Clark just tapped Circe very lightly on the .

That how she teases Diana!

Can't wait to hear what Polly has to say to Diana about sleeping with Clark.
JamesTKent chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
You're having SUCH fun with this - I had figured Kal was feigning control. Beautifully done. How IS Hippolyta going to react?
apolloflare chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
great chapter. I really hope diana can do something to snap kal out of circe's spell. please post soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next.
HELLACRE13 chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
The idea of offspring resulting in a Superman and Wonder Woman union would have most villains running around ready to tear their hair out.

I knew Circe wanted Clark for .Who wouldn' must be be chained and to hear Diana has bedded Clark!

Nice cliffhanger.
JamesTKent chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
Oh, you BETTER have a good twist on this one . . . I was hoping it was Diana in her civilian clothes walking into the newsroom . . .
Isles chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
A cliffie (

I look forward to the next update and hope Clark is able to snap out of it somehow.
HELLACRE13 chapter 21 . 11/24/2008
I have been a trifle under the weather all week,and have been having to rest at laptop is what is keeping me from going nuts.I have been waiting for my SM/WW fixes ever so impatiently.

Fluff is all good,my fact it's lovely to see them alone and just spending time without stress and baddies,whom we know will come along.

Now Superman Wonder Woman in mind boggles. you do infer so well and leave it up to our done.

That argument with Jor-el and the conversation with Lara was a nice touch.

Looking forward to the next update.
JamesTKent chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
Oh . . . my!

. . . and me with out a "friend with benefits" right now.

Um, wow!

That was bloody amazing!
HELLACRE13 chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
Ben,ben, chapter can be cocooned by itself as a perfect one shot,apart from being a fabulous chapter to an overall great god, it was PERFECTLY done.

I loved every little nervousness is so sweet.I loved when she comes upon him in a did that for me right?You know I do love the image of a shirtless Clark.I loved when she comes out in her little black dress and I can just imagine how he stares and she looks.

The gentle pat on the bottom and her telling him if it were another man his hand would be .It is little perfect character touches that make this so good.

The meal and their talk ...and the ice cream done and very really is a big kid sometimes...I can see that boyish grin in my mind's eye.

But it is the love scene that was so well guys astound me how romantic and sensual you write.I told this to mark,cael,ron DONE.

I can see Diana despite her innocence being the one to admit that she wants him as she is not bogged down by our so called western norms and is so honest in her feelings.

.Good wrote it so respectfully but it oozed fire and passion.I loved their inner I can't say how much again I loved it.I definitely will be reading this chapter several times 't wait for more!
Exodus5 chapter 19 . 11/19/2008
Your mix of movie superman (who is based on silver age superman) and smallville superman (who is based on modern superman) is kind of strange and interesting at the same time.

I don't know if you know this but silver age superman was Kal-El first and Clark Kent was just an act (hence the bumbling Clark, Reeve plays in the movies). Modern superman is really Clark while he puts on an act as superman. Silver age superman is also drasticlly more powerful than his modern counterpart.

It seemed that this story started out with silver age superman but then he sort of just became more of the modern version. I prefer silver age to the modern version my self and I'm waiting to see where you go with this.
JamesTKent chapter 19 . 11/17/2008
I'm wondering how Superman will deal with revealing himself to the rest of the world!

Diana, his Mom, Chloe, Jimmy. . . those are going to be easy compared to the world reaction to his return.
HELLACRE13 chapter 19 . 11/17/2008
Fluff is all there is the guy we all love...optimistic and good humored! to see him ,Lucy got her eyes on Clark?Well frankly,like Clark and Diana,I can't wait for the first official soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 18 . 11/13/2008
Finally!Clark has come around to his senses and begun to live again!The guy is near immortal with his power,there is no way he can hanker after Lois for eons as DC often wants him is a a you for addressing this aspect once again.

Love your version of is how it should have been.I mean we saw Diana grieving so much in the cartoon,and then when he comes back she doesn't even get to hug him or god forbid, kiss him on the is clear WW in that episode feels a lot for Superman and you know why,because of the friendship and caring built up in previous episodes..it wasn't out of the blue like the Batgroupie thing,which so peeves me.

In fact Diana seemed to get more bitchy and bad tempered and desperate for a date with Batman as JLU went is nothing like this adorable strong compassionate yet naive woman you write.

I loved how you tied in the beard bit.I always liked that bit of dialogue.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »