Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
HELLACRE13 chapter 29 . 1/22/2009
Finally we see less of Lois' prattle and some action.(sorry if I must critique it felt like she dominated the last few chapters at the expense of everyone,even Diana and the League )Great to see Supes kick ass and the Darkseid confrontation is one I never tire off.I am excited to see how the next chapter plays out as I know the other Supes has got to come in and get his piece of is he even as powerful as this one?

Oh and someone's gotta bun in the over and needs to be careful.:)

Update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 29 . 1/22/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark beating up Dark side. Please update soon.
apolloflare chapter 29 . 1/22/2009
Great chapter, I just hope the other Clark is ready to fight soon. It would be interesting to get more reinforcements from Kal's universe just after Orin shows up. Please update soon.
Arcadia81 chapter 28 . 1/19/2009
Wow Lois. Bitter much? Lois has softened a little bit in the two chapters but I still sense bitterness about her. I wonder when Diana or Clark discovers Diana's pregnancy. Probably at the worst time. Yikes! I'm surprised Batman hadn't noticed. Nice forshadowing of Diana as a Mommy as she held Lara.
HELLACRE13 chapter 28 . 1/19/2009
Gotta love the Flash and yes you managed to give Jason a personality and not some irritating munchkin who Singer thought we would think is cut cause he wears a bin on his head.
VFSNAKE chapter 28 . 1/19/2009
YAY! Good chapter. I wonder how Diana will take the news of being pregnant. I still say Hippolyta will freak out.
Nightwing 509 chapter 28 . 1/19/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Superman meet Lois & Clark's family. Please update soon.
COMPO1976 chapter 27 . 1/17/2009
oh wow great story so far really liking it so super wonder child me like it any ideas for names? :P is this story going to be like entwined destinies were your gonna keep going with it? and oh if you have time please ready my Buffy/Clark fic Slayer and the Exile. Review 4 review lol
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
Love what you've done w/ the ep(one of my favs.)
HELLACRE13 chapter 27 . 1/16/2009
Very keen to see what Diana and Clark's reaction to her being pregnant. Also Lois was being so nice ...too nice I thought and then lo and behold she takes a pot shot at Lana as a brainless cheerleader.

Lana Lang has gotten a raw deal in Smallville and as a woman and person in comics and film she is a hell of a lot more genuine and kinder than Lois Lane ever could be IMO.

I think you tried to get Lois to seem nice but sorry I still find her obnoxious and irritating as hell. Clark Kent is a saint that is all I can say.
Exodus5 chapter 27 . 1/16/2009
Like your story idea but I don't understand why you brought so many Smallville elements into it. Kind of disappointing considering that Smallville sucks even more than SR.

One of the things that is really bugging me is that movie Superman considers himself Kal-El and Clark Kent is just a cover identity he uses. So why would he be mad over people calling him by his real name?

On that note you seem to be going out of your way to make this Superman act like Clark in Smallville. They are NOT the same at all. They are for all intents and purposes compeletly different characters. I would have loved to see this story with the SR version of Superman but I guess I'll take what I can get.
COMPO1976 chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
wow cool story, much better than the actual film

like the clark and diana thing going on and the justice league thing. Hey do you not a Lois and Clark fan? or do you just like pairing Clark with different people?
VFSNAKE chapter 27 . 1/16/2009
OH NO! Diana will be in trouble. Hippolyta is going to freak out. LOL! Write more ASAP!
Nightwing 509 chapter 27 . 1/16/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you added the surprise at the end by having Donna realize Diana was pregnant. Please update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 27 . 1/16/2009
Great part there, and good for Diana, and wonder if they'll let Kal know, and if so, will he do his best to prevent her from going with them as Darseid would use that against them.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »