Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
Cael-El595 chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
Awesome chapter again. In that one paragraph where she shows her displeasure at his moving on, you perfectly summed up my feelings about the current version of Lois running rampant in the comics. I never liked the way they let her exert such a hold over him even from the grave (DC One Million). Plus you nailed her character in this chapter, down to her derision of Diana. You ought to be congratulated.

I'm intrigued about what else you have up your sleeve. Update soon! It'd be interesting to read the League's reactions to this new development and to see how they tackle Darkseid.

Sounds to me like you're combining S:TAS' final episode 'Legacy' with the movie-verse. I'd like to see your take on it. That episode needs some major correction as well. Keep up the great work, and take care.

Cael
Cael-El595 chapter 24 . 12/5/2008
Ben, man, this is outright brilliant. It's so good it's cruel. I loved the way you've been melding various episodes into it, my faves being Hereafter and the date after that. Well done. Take a bow.

And this latest chapter- whoa. Are you sure you only recently started shipping this pair? Coz, your handling of the pairing and their individual personalities, and the interplay between them has been handled like a seasoned pro. Of course, I love Stargate too (who doesn't?) and the mirror was a nice touch. But, arrgh! Lois? That woman's inescapable, lol! I can't wait to see what's brewing in that evil mind of yours. Until your next chapter, take care.

Cael
JamesTKent chapter 24 . 12/4/2008
An author of my acquaintance once said that the way she plots a book is to figure out the absolute worst thing she could do to her characters.

Looks like you figured that one out, especially since I have a suspicion that the tummy trouble Diana was having represents an additional complication appearing on the scene sometime in the next 9 months.
apolloflare chapter 23 . 12/4/2008
i really enjoyed this chapter. the sense of forwarning in diana was well displayed. i honestly had one thought about the return of lois lane and it was "Oh S*", don't get me wrong i am a fan of clois but this story has been so good with kal/diana that i hope it truly stays that way. Chloe's reaction soon should be priceless. I guess i will just have to wait and see what happens next chapter.
HELLACRE13 chapter 24 . 12/4/2008
Runs around tearing hair out in dismay and curiosity .That was a good .Poor Diana no wonder she kept feeling so so called woman that is supposedly Superman's only love..(blech).. I'll be is major spanner in the SOON!
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Interesting!
HELLACRE13 chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
Very nice of humour and action.I love how Clark just tapped Circe very lightly on the .

That how she teases Diana!

Can't wait to hear what Polly has to say to Diana about sleeping with Clark.
JamesTKent chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
You're having SUCH fun with this - I had figured Kal was feigning control. Beautifully done. How IS Hippolyta going to react?
apolloflare chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
great chapter. I really hope diana can do something to snap kal out of circe's spell. please post soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next.
HELLACRE13 chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
The idea of offspring resulting in a Superman and Wonder Woman union would have most villains running around ready to tear their hair out.

I knew Circe wanted Clark for .Who wouldn' must be be chained and to hear Diana has bedded Clark!

Nice cliffhanger.
JamesTKent chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
Oh, you BETTER have a good twist on this one . . . I was hoping it was Diana in her civilian clothes walking into the newsroom . . .
Isles chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
A cliffie (

I look forward to the next update and hope Clark is able to snap out of it somehow.
HELLACRE13 chapter 21 . 11/24/2008
I have been a trifle under the weather all week,and have been having to rest at laptop is what is keeping me from going nuts.I have been waiting for my SM/WW fixes ever so impatiently.

Fluff is all good,my fact it's lovely to see them alone and just spending time without stress and baddies,whom we know will come along.

Now Superman Wonder Woman in mind boggles. you do infer so well and leave it up to our done.

That argument with Jor-el and the conversation with Lara was a nice touch.

Looking forward to the next update.
JamesTKent chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
Oh . . . my!

. . . and me with out a "friend with benefits" right now.

Um, wow!

That was bloody amazing!
HELLACRE13 chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
Ben,ben, chapter can be cocooned by itself as a perfect one shot,apart from being a fabulous chapter to an overall great god, it was PERFECTLY done.

I loved every little nervousness is so sweet.I loved when she comes upon him in a did that for me right?You know I do love the image of a shirtless Clark.I loved when she comes out in her little black dress and I can just imagine how he stares and she looks.

The gentle pat on the bottom and her telling him if it were another man his hand would be .It is little perfect character touches that make this so good.

The meal and their talk ...and the ice cream done and very really is a big kid sometimes...I can see that boyish grin in my mind's eye.

But it is the love scene that was so well guys astound me how romantic and sensual you write.I told this to mark,cael,ron DONE.

I can see Diana despite her innocence being the one to admit that she wants him as she is not bogged down by our so called western norms and is so honest in her feelings.

.Good wrote it so respectfully but it oozed fire and passion.I loved their inner I can't say how much again I loved it.I definitely will be reading this chapter several times 't wait for more!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »