Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
victor4782 chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Wow. I remember this episode of JLU. But you just made it so much better with SM/WW thrown in the mix.
victor4782 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Wow! You brought Maxima almost remaking the Smallville episode only with Diana instead of Lois. Oh and Chloe and Jimmy have two kids? Wonderful. This is a very touching story.
victor4782 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Cool that you have Chloe prove her worth as Clark's friend as well as bringing Diana and Clark in the friend table.

The Justice League is formed. I find it interesting that you have Wally West Flash and Kyle Rayner Green Lantern. I prefer Barry Allen and Hal Jordan. But its your story. Besides I could be open to the new characters.
victor4782 chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
Cool! Nice in how you worked with the Phantom Zone prisoners from season 6. With an obedient Clark not having to cause the second meteor shower they remain where they are until Zod decided to free them.
victor4782 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Love that bit at the end with Clark and Diana. Especially how good a friend Bruce is.
victor4782 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
The League assembles. Nice idea with the virus against Brainiac.
victor4782 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Excellent. Now this truly is a Justice League story.
victor4782 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Nice little date ruined two ways, Clark's feelings as well as Circe. Cool chapter. Now there is some action.
victor4782 chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Cool. Basically you are working Brainiac. Its great that you're doing via the Smallville version. Very real and preferable than the robot design that has been done in the comic books.

Aww. I loved how it took them a few minutes to learn who they were behind their secret identities. The other ladies took them years, blind and stupid. Only those two knew they wore a costume behind the glasses. Love how Chloe notices the chemistry between them.
victor4782 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Nice a sparring match.
victor4782 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Hippolyta meets Clark. How nice.
victor4782 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I have never read a comic with Donna, never really understanding her character. Still I really like this character. I also like how you have the conversation by the beach.
victor4782 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Nice work with getting Clark treatment from the Amazons. Interesting turn of events.
victor4782 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Chloe and Jimmy are so wonderful in this. Nice stuff on Lex too.
victor4782 chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Going good thus far. Nice bit in that Luthor mentions his father. Natural causes. I remember that Smallville episode where he throws him out of a building.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »