Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
victor4782 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
The League assembles. Nice idea with the virus against Brainiac.
victor4782 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Excellent. Now this truly is a Justice League story.
victor4782 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Nice little date ruined two ways, Clark's feelings as well as Circe. Cool chapter. Now there is some action.
victor4782 chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Cool. Basically you are working Brainiac. Its great that you're doing via the Smallville version. Very real and preferable than the robot design that has been done in the comic books.

Aww. I loved how it took them a few minutes to learn who they were behind their secret identities. The other ladies took them years, blind and stupid. Only those two knew they wore a costume behind the glasses. Love how Chloe notices the chemistry between them.
victor4782 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Nice a sparring match.
victor4782 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Hippolyta meets Clark. How nice.
victor4782 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I have never read a comic with Donna, never really understanding her character. Still I really like this character. I also like how you have the conversation by the beach.
victor4782 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Nice work with getting Clark treatment from the Amazons. Interesting turn of events.
victor4782 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Chloe and Jimmy are so wonderful in this. Nice stuff on Lex too.
victor4782 chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Going good thus far. Nice bit in that Luthor mentions his father. Natural causes. I remember that Smallville episode where he throws him out of a building.
victor4782 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Great. So from this reading it looks like you are those that acknowledge Superman II: The Donner Cut as the true sequel. Good. Because I am one of those too. I also see that in this version of Smallville, Lois doesn't appear and Clark never disobeyed Jor-El. Excellent work.
victor4782 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Lovely meeting between Diana and Clark. Love how you pick up on her preference to his birth name instead of his human name.
victor4782 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Cool. So basically this is a version of the Justice League Universe with Superman Returns and Smallville as its foundation. Of course Superman Returns used the first two Christopher Reeve movies as a foundation so that's what you are doing as well.

Great start thus far with Clark returning to Earth. Nice touch with the entity. I figure this is either Brainiac or some other alien menace.

Lois is dead. I always felt Clark when he saved her with the time travel thing in the first movie it was only temporary. So instead of a world without Superman its a world without Lois Lane.

All in all, very good.
the outsider19 chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
Normally when I read what I deem an amazing story I usually give this long review about how great it is but I don't even have enough words to describe how your work captured my attention and played with my emotions encouraging me to read continuously to the very end. I may not be a writer but I know a miraculous story when I see one. :)
kassie chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
Aaww. Cute. Story. Very. Good. And. Well. Tjougjt. Of.
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »