Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
victor4782 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Great. So from this reading it looks like you are those that acknowledge Superman II: The Donner Cut as the true sequel. Good. Because I am one of those too. I also see that in this version of Smallville, Lois doesn't appear and Clark never disobeyed Jor-El. Excellent work.
victor4782 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Lovely meeting between Diana and Clark. Love how you pick up on her preference to his birth name instead of his human name.
victor4782 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Cool. So basically this is a version of the Justice League Universe with Superman Returns and Smallville as its foundation. Of course Superman Returns used the first two Christopher Reeve movies as a foundation so that's what you are doing as well.

Great start thus far with Clark returning to Earth. Nice touch with the entity. I figure this is either Brainiac or some other alien menace.

Lois is dead. I always felt Clark when he saved her with the time travel thing in the first movie it was only temporary. So instead of a world without Superman its a world without Lois Lane.

All in all, very good.
the outsider19 chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
Normally when I read what I deem an amazing story I usually give this long review about how great it is but I don't even have enough words to describe how your work captured my attention and played with my emotions encouraging me to read continuously to the very end. I may not be a writer but I know a miraculous story when I see one. :)
kassie chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
Aaww. Cute. Story. Very. Good. And. Well. Tjougjt. Of.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
awesome chapter
Oxymironic chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I'm mad. I'd only intended to read the first chapter of this, and yet somehow here I am, ten chapters through. I think I hate you.
spiritedghost chapter 24 . 12/18/2012
I knew you did that about the Quantum Mirror. I am a huge fan as well. Nicely done though having another version of Lois Lane appear. I have no idea where you are going other then, if I was doing this story, I would have him go back through with her and Diana as well. However I am not doing this story so, I will read and find out. This is my second read through of this story and I find the first go round, I sort of skimmed it. Sorry about that.
JohnTitor chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
I don't quite know where I began to lose interest in this, but I think it was near the end. I'm not sure, but I think the part about Lois was where it began. For some reason after they got together things started happening so fast. The chapter afterwards, was a whole year later. It just seemed rushed. Then the thing between Lois and Clark and Diana was suppose to be of jealousy and drama, and while that's cliche, the thing was you changed it and just made it so that Diana and Clark trust each other. It felt like a cop out to me. What was the point of bringing in Lois then? The whole thing with Darkseid felt filler as well. Other encounters had a purpose. Fighting Darkseid and freeing Parallel Superman just felt like it had nothing to do with the story. Nothing changed in the relationship with WW and SM. Then when they came back, not only do we finally find out that she's pregnant, but the chapter after that, it turns out it's been 2 two times and this is a third. Finally, the names annoyed me. Every single fic out there names the children after the parents.

I hope you don't take my complaints as a sign that your fic was bad. It wasn't. It was great and the beginning really had me captivated. Spent forever reading it, but towards the end I started losing interest.

Can't wait to review other of your work, hopefully it's equally as good.
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Well at least this chapter cleared it up.
JohnTitor chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
Getting real tired of Clark just losing out to magic like that. It's kind of a cop out imo. Oh well. Good story thus far.
JohnTitor chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Lol, Chloe has two kids named Lois and Clark.
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
"That's why I have sent them you my only son."

That almost sounds sacrilegious.
TLynnson chapter 32 . 11/1/2012
Romance, adventure, suspense! What an enjoyable read! Thank you.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/19/2012
I just spent my entire lunch hour at work reading this. Awesome, awesome story! Will you be doing one after the New 52? I hope so!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »