Reviews for Superman Returns: A New Vision
Supermoi chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
Well, it took a tragedy for them to finally get their heads off the asses XD Good, good :3
Supermoi chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
I love the story so far. It's a very nice AU from the last Superman movie - that I didn't liked at all, by the way - which make Clark/Kal-El/Superman have a more human side to him. I've alwayss thought that the movie version of him was way too much God-like and detached from humanity.

ANd BTW, I really never liked Lois Lane, in any of her incarnations. Period XD I'm glad she's dead XD
spiritedghost chapter 27 . 1/3/2012
I for one thought you handled the meeting brilliantly. Yes, there I said it brilliantly. I am now going to see how they kick ass. You are really handling this story well. I am proud to be able to read it. Now that your head is the size of a small car good luck getting through the doorways in your home. (grins and then chuckles) gotta love a sense of humor now if only I could find one. (winks and vanishes as only a Ghost can)...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Actually I like that Clark is slow in the uptake. He feels loyal to Lois and of course he feels guilty. He can't help feeling he should have been there for her instead of trying to find Kryton, it will take him time to come to grips that it was not is fault. As for Diana, being Clark he will fight his feelings, he feels if I may interject how I see him, He is afraid that anyone he get's involved with is doomed. So I don't see him falling in love so soon. He knows he feels something but he can't shake the fact that he thinks he should be loyal to Lois which means he should be alone. I have no doubt that he will see that Diana is his equal and thus his other half, we like to use the term soul mate. It works! So I believe you are progressing as you should. However when those two finally get together it will be epic and brilliant. Funny thing about soul mates. There can always be more then one. Perhaps Lois was a prelude to allow Kal the opportunity to see that he can love and be loved back. In my mind Diana is his other half. They are both unique. He is the last of his kind and she is really the only one of her kind. Yes she has a sister that shares her powers and history, but in truth she was the first, the template if you will...So all i can say at this point is you are doing a fantastic job...Ghost!
agentinfinity chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Most excellant work! I like what you write and how you write it. You merge things and get characters right beautifully.

Have you ever written anything outside of this site and/or gotten published? Would love to know
SeanHicks4 chapter 32 . 10/4/2011
Interesting story, gotta give props for how you blended elemnts of the movie-verse, 'Smallville' series, and comic-verse.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
i LOVED this story but i am just asking if this was an actual movie who would the cast list include like for instance i know that allison mack would play chloe but who would play superman,batman,lex,wonder woman and the others
LovettLestrange chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Clark's behavior is really out of character if this is Superman Returns AU. Is that intentional or do you just find Clark difficult to write for?
Megagalvatron12 chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
I love how you did your story and getting Kal/Diana together i thought superman returns was a good movie but i thought that they had turned superman into a deadbeat dad and a stalker i could really picture if this was a real movie how awsome it would be
jrhughes chapter 32 . 11/8/2010
Hey there!

Just wanted to offer a little feedback. Read through the entire story and thought you did an excellent job

as usual in nailing the characters. However, my comments are more centered around the loss of Lois and how

the Kal/Diana relationship unfolded:

You were able (in my opinion) to convey the loss and struggle that Clark would endure as a proccess of grieving

and finally moving on to establish a life with Diana. This was done in a very respectful way and it was very

enjoyable to read and 'witness' the transition from one state to the other. Another well written story.

JH
ULTRA SONIC chapter 30 . 10/31/2010
Great story, bar none.

That little hint you left on this chapter where Diana leaves a note for her double was definitely an interesting one and gives me a fanfic idea: How would Clark and Diana in that timeline meet, become friends, and eventually, lovers in spite of him being married to Lois and having two Earth-Human/Kryptonian-Human kids? One can only imagine the kind of stuff that could happen with Jason and Lara meeting the rest of the heroes that are obviously gonna form the JL in that timeline and what their interactions would be like. Especially if Jason and his sister were to meet Diana and the rest of the Amazons.

Oh, the possibilities...

Anyway, good job on this fic, and may there be more down the road! 8)
bub23453 chapter 32 . 10/18/2010
this was a fantastic story. you're a really talented writer adding so many different twists... though, i really do wish you had still concluded your after smallville series... other than that though, had lots of fun reading that, and am looking forward to reading up your other stories.

P.S. any chance at all your inspiration is coming back for AS?
ULTRA SONIC chapter 28 . 10/17/2010
I don't think you wrote Jason different at all. If anything you wrote him perfectly in character and just the kind of person I saw in the film. Quiet and shy, but yet very kind and unknowingly wise beyond his years (a trait he got from both his parents, not just his mom).

(Yeah, as you can tell, I'm one of the few that liked the film) ;)
Twylyte chapter 32 . 9/17/2010
Amazing story. Great work. Well written and interesting ideas.

Loved it!

-Twy
Anderfail chapter 32 . 9/2/2010
Well maybe I was a little harsh in my earlier review. The story did improve a lot once you got past the angst. You still need to work on your tenses though (non-dialogue should be past tense).
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »