Reviews for Stories
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aw cute!
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is so great! Wow. I never thought about the sorts of things Eiri would have written about as a teenager.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
"This is NOT, I repeat NOT Tohma / Eiri. Anyone who thinks they make a “cute couple” needs to visit Eiri’s psychiatrist."

I don't think Tohma/Eiri make a "cute" couple, but... yeah, you might not want to insult any potential reader just because their preference differs from yours, especially when you're sharing your work. I know it's just a cute little thing to add to -your- fic, but I think the Gravitation fandom is wonderful for its tolerance, especially when it comes to shipping.

On to the concrit! I like how Eiri has begun to heal, and I like how he realizes that his future is with Shuichi. Though, I get the feeling that Eiri's relying on Shuichi a bit too much, one example being when he's thinking of relying on Shuichi to evaluate his literary work. I can see Shuichi helping Eiri with Kitazawa and the opening up, but to judge "literary efforts," not so much.

Reading with him, yes; evaluating the work, not with someone who had "zero talent," even back then.

I like Tohma having something else to focus on, aside from Eiri. Also, "Had there been any sincerity in Yuki's phrase" is my favorite part and line of the fic. That's just good. Can't really explain why it resonates.

Psycho dad? Yep, I think that would be a big part of Tohma's personality.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your work. :)
noonsam chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
What a perfect way to show the relationship between Eiri and Tohma. I love the 'Good Daddy' Tohma, I think it fits his character perfectly. I have never bought into the idea of Tohma lusting after Eiri, Eiri even states that Tohma is the only one who doesn't see him as a sex object, and Tohma agrees. I think his overwhelming love for Eiri is more of a father-type love. (Although his behavior in Gravi EX kinda creeped me out.)

I also love how when confronted with any painful reminder of his past, like the photo and the book, comes up, Eiri instinctively gives it to Shu. He knows where his healing comes from.

Great story as always! (And I am really looking forward to the next part of 'Shushi Bar')
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
kinda angsty! i liked it though. I wonder why Tohma would give those to him tho.
Sepia Painter chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Beautiful... simple, elegant, real. There is nothing more to it than that. Wonderfully done.
orangepencils chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
oh this was good. I liked it. Somehow, my favourite sentence in all of this was "we're off to see the duckies!" The thought of Tohma saying that is pure magic LOL. But other than that, I liked the feel to this fic. Nicely done!
aardbei ijsje chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good. Bit subtle but I like it, also Tohma's role in it. Keep it up.
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Loved it! Though, Tohma is a bit more sane in this story then in any other. I kept laughing at how Yuki thought of his niece and Shuichi...a few minor grammar errors, but who doesn't have them, right?
Xedra chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh, you kill me. You totally kill me. XD

I love Tohma in this - which is a rare thing for me, but this is Daddy Tohma and he's wonderful.

The rest warms and pulls at my heart at the same time. I will be happy all day today. :D