Reviews for Why So Silent, My Dears?
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
...he SHOT them? O_O

Nice, though. How you don't have to say it - and since he's narrating, you can keep the idea of him not even knowing what he's done - but you still make it clear what's happened. Very nicely done.
Anawey chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Did... did he just, um, KILL Ayesha and Christine? AHH! Really creepy, but at the same time, really great, because we see Erik really doesn't understand. Great, creepy, cool story.
Angel1256 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh wow! Erik is insane! He killed Christine, not Ayesha, am I right? AH! You like killing off Christine, huh? haha, jk:) I liked this one a lot!
midday chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I think I get it... was Christine "Ayesha"?
yukisana chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Cat... gets killed?

Considering how much I like cats and the fact that I have two cats... why make me read this one?

Anyway... it's not as scary as you described it to be. He seems kinda stalker-ish though.
bloodXblade chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I don't really get it... "
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2008

The short phrases were annoying at first, but towards the end they worked better. I rather liked this. Though, I'm not sure Erik would take to using a firearm, but I still liked this very much. :)

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Caliice chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Yo, Ara~

Creepy, but awesome!

I like this one. (:
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Oh god. Ara, you are getting morbid m'dear/

Very morbid.

Nice, I like the ending XD

Very creepy.
just jacs chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
that was good, poor cat though...
Chapucera chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Ooh, plenty morbid!

Poor Ayesha, and poor Christine!

Very well done.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oog. This is uber-creepy, but also uber-good. Perfect for Halloween, after all. Good job.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008

D..did he well you know...

so what happend to her killed obviously but her what he do preserve her?...eww..MORBID!10x
Lala chapter 1 . 10/22/2008