Reviews for Pro Amor et Veritas For Love and Truth
MelanisticLeopard chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Good job on graduating! I really hope you do get around to updating this story now that it's been nearly a year.

I really do like this fic! It really makes ya feel for Misaki. It's tough that on top of everything else, he can't talk.

It's really emotional... you did a good job... I feel so bad for Misaki... so well done!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you haven't abandoned this ] I hate it when people write fantastic fics & leave them

I wanna see what happens next! It's been a long, enjoyable journey through the angst, but it's time for healing!

At the same time, it's disappointing to see there wasn't another chapter. I wanna read more! This is an awesome fic...

You had a good idea... plot-wise, I mean... & you were able to pull it off...
cookies111 chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Congrats on gratuating! Love this story, hope u can write more soon.
Hauhi01 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
I love this story sooo much!

I feel so sad for misaki. I hope he can start talking soon.
katrinadianne chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
oh gosh... I almost cried... poor Misaki... Love your writing style!
Junjou-Angel chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
yayyyy im so happy you're gonna carry this on :) this made my day
re123 chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
aaahhhhh i love this story! i cant wait for the next chapter!
UsagiXisXmine chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Im sorry but as soon as i read ch8 i about ran to where ever you lived and strangled you. Love the storyyyy! It would be awsome if wasshisname returned and well more drama...
emildrago chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
It's a really good story...I hope you'll be able to continue it someday...Until than, it'll wait in my faves' list...

I simply adore the part in which Usagi thinks Misaki is cheating on him and tells him to go away...

Really really good ]
Junjou-Angel chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
pleeeeaaaasssssssseeee UPDATE ASAP! this is amazing i could totally die! cant wait till the next chapter! xx
Bloody Candy chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Hey this is good news from you. It's really great to know that you will come back to this amazing story, please take your time. I am college student also, so I totally understand. Good luck.
NolyKariad chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
it's a very sad story, but it's very well written ! Really like it!
The Closet Romantic chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Oh wow, I see you haven't updated in a while :(

Regardless, this fic is so well written! And even though I feel terrible for Misaki, I love how you wrote his scenes with Takehiko, they were so emotional and realistic.

Oh, and I loved how everyone came together to save Misaki! (Go Sumi!)

Hee hee, well, I hope that someday you'll come back to continue this fic! I know I'll be looking forward to it -

~Neon's Twisted Abyss
sweetpeatea chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
ah i love this chapter. irealy felt like i was with usagi and takahiro is the waiting room waiting to hear how misaki was. this is one of the only stories i have ever cried in. so great job.
luluiscrazy chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
omg i just finished your story and it was so emotional and breathtaking.

i saw that you're planning on writing chapter 8, but i saw that you've haven't updated since LAST YEAR, it's really killing me T-T

please continue!
natsukiya chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
I've found about your story from being told by a friend, and as I read the entire 7 chapters, you really have caught my heart. I love the idea and angst setting you use here, it's just all over original for about the theme such as rape or something (not like the current Junjou Romantica fics now, I'm quite sick of some which have an unnecessary plot at all, like making one character raped and then the seme comes comfort *just like that, and with the acts made looked so stupid for a grown-up man* - for then a silly happy ending ended it all without any split or what, geh) - it's just logic to everyone's mind (in my opinion) and doesn't make the change of personality about the character (in this case, as Misaki's sacrifice) is really strange at all, because of the plot you have. The Usagi-san you write about here is really emotional and I like that. The characterization is almost perfect in my opinion. :) Well done about the idea.

The grammar is neat enough, but I think you should just refine the flow of every scenes and/or happens in between. Well, I know it might of your choice to not describing every event so specifically, but, from a paragraph of description to a start of conversation - maybe little does needing a short sentence of introduction. That's only my opinion, you know. You don't really have to do it if you're not feeling so, ;p And oh yeah, some spelling errors here and there in the whole chapters till now are somehow bothering me.

Hehe, I think that would be too much for a review.. oh yeah, btw, when you would update this? I'd love to see more from a great author as you, :)

Thanks for the great story, and have a lovely day.